FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Idea for MFR?

That's a shame I thought they were alright.

Quite enjoyed their album myself. Saw them in Snafu in Aberdeen about a year ago. Decent.

With the mention of Girls Aloud, I can see this spinning off into a direction of the WORST songs we could run out to ..... so before anyone else nominates, I would just like to say ....... "Cheeky Girls" :angry:

Girls Aloud are a fantastic pop act. Anyone who says otherwise is just wrong. There is no debating this issue.

I think we should run out to "Something Kinda Ooh!" or maybe "Long Hot Summer".

I used to give them lifts to the icerink for concerts and pour them in to the car wasted a few years back, i grew up with them and used to box with Chris. anyhoo, I've not seen them for about a year, I'll find out for you's, DOA was ok my fav thing about jane was My personal fave, Dead on arrive is based on growing up in the City....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sorry, for once I found your reply rather uninspiring and rather uninspirational. Try harder next time :angry: .

:blink: You do know I seen what your first reply was b4 you edited it! I'm sure most ppl can guess what it was.

Anyway...I like highland cathedral and it can be a really motivational song. We are a highland club and should be proud of that so the song also fits in with that. I would like more highland songs to be played also

Yep, I agree, Highland Cathedral is great, i listen to it when im mountain biking, and im just 28...

Roots are important, everybody secretly wishes they had a "sunshine on leith" anthem, mainly because it is a song that relates to the area. How about Letter from America...that is local...

If we were to go down the Scottish/Local tune route then there's songs that are better suited to a team running out then Highland Cathedral.

Ones that immediately spring to mind are the theme to "Local Hero", "Scottish...and Proud of It" and "Hector the Hero"....dare I even mention Runrig?

I've been trying not to respond to this but Runrig's the last feckin straw....

I couldn't give an Eartha Kit what they run out to (with the exception of Runrig), but please...

Can we address what they do, or what they don't do when they get there.

That's a shame I thought they were alright.

Quite enjoyed their album myself. Saw them in Snafu in Aberdeen about a year ago. Decent.

With the mention of Girls Aloud, I can see this spinning off into a direction of the WORST songs we could run out to ..... so before anyone else nominates, I would just like to say ....... "Cheeky Girls" <_<

Girls Aloud are a fantastic pop act. Anyone who says otherwise is just wrong. There is no debating this issue.

I think we should run out to "Something Kinda Ooh!" or maybe "Long Hot Summer".

Tssk. "Biology" is clearly their greatest song.

I always felt "Moving On Up" by Primal Scream would be a great song to come out to when we were still in the lower leagues. Why not take the opportunity now during our brief :( return to the first?

Tssk. "Biology" is clearly their greatest song.

Biology is brilliant. One of the greatest pop songs of the 00's.

I'll play some Girls Aloud especially for RiG at some point tomorrow.

Just don't play The Promise and I'll be happy. Although by saying that I know what you will play now!

I opted for "Canned Heat - Let's Work Together" as the tune for the team to run out too today and noticed a few more fans than usual clapping/singing along....which, for me, is what the tune the team come out too should be all about.

2 weeks till our first home league game and I'll be taking ideas from here and getting input and feedback from the Club/Butcher/Players before a decision is made on which song we go with for the season.