Who has it?

DornochCaley

So now when one of you write something the club doesn't like they can check who you are cos you just published your season ticket number on two different threads. :lol:

It doesnt put me up not down, If i said something on here and they wanted to talk I have nothing to hide, like you my user name is basicly my name, scotty and the club have my email address too so I honestly dont mind.

So now when one of you write something the club doesn't like they can check who you are cos you just published your season ticket number on two different threads. :lol:

It doesnt put me up not down, If i said something on here and they wanted to talk I have nothing to hide, like you my user name is basicly my name, scotty and the club have my email address too so I honestly dont mind.

Its not like your leaving your bank details or even clicking some random LINK

I dont mind giving out any piece of information...bbook no 00330 North Stand Row N Seat 96, mobile number 07743951***

Iv forgotten the topic now

:lol:

I think when you are chairman of a club you might get in for free. Not too sure though :021: :021:

This is ICTFC your talking about .....

He doesnt need a season ticket. He just walks in. You dont need a ticket to get into your work do you?

So he'll just go in and sit anywhere even though a supporter might have paid for the seat he is sitting in :021:

Well hes paying for the club to be run so i would guess that the money hes putting in will get him his own seat aswel.