FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

David Proctor To Leave Next Week

ictchris

We may regret letting him go. I thought Rossco looked sluggish last season, Proctor has more pace, and like Rossco is capable of scoring goals, however none as good as Rossco's against the Arabs last season. The only doubt I have about him is the two dislocated shoulder injuries he has suffered from. It could become a recurring problem that haunts him throughout his career.

I agree with L_G he is a friendly guy and if he has to go to a lesser team, such as the Arabs , to get a regular game then good luck to him.

Record

"United remain interested in Inverness right-back David Proctor, despite having had a bid knocked back on Friday.

Caley Thistle are believed to be holding out for £40,000 for the 22-year-old and the clubs remain around £10,000 apart in their valuations.

More discussions will take place this week and he is likely to become a United player by the weekend.

Brewster will have more space freed up in his budget if David Fernandez completes his move to Kilmarnock."

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Proctor was a nap for DU as I said some time ago now,thats the brightest young prospect ICT have had through the books, believe me, and away for a pittance.

May 02, 2006, 07:47:58 AM 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am reliably informed that Brewster has made an official approach to ICT and has laid now the ammount of money he is currently been backed with by the Grocer. At the present time and I cannot see it changing, Black and Proctor will be at Tannadice next season.

59 on: May 20, 2006,

I am very reliably informed that Brewster and the Grocer made their first move at the end of the season. They basically stated that the three players that they were interested in were Dods, Black and Proctor and they even had the cheek to say what they were willing to pay for all three, which is rumoured to be 100K. ICT offered to sell Black alone at that price and Proctor at approx 25K.

It is now oscillating between 35-40K. Probably end up at approx. 37K

Guest Arabest

Fee of around £30k agreed today as reported by the local press in Dundee.  ICT still to respond to the bid they asked for with regards to Ian Black.

Fee of around £30k agreed today as reported by the local press in Dundee.  ICT still to respond to the bid they asked for with regards to Ian Black.

I think the very public statements saying that he is not for sale should clear that one up but I doubt it.

Guest kingkojak

proc is an injury prone bench warmer so £30k is a great deal for us....

surely that should cover enough of the 65k for rankin so we can afford to keep the rest of squad together???