ICT -V- Morton : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bit of confusion over scorer is it Rooney of Foran, hope its Rooney he needs the goals more than Foran at moment, on the down side he then might get a hatrick and the thought of IHE's T-cup being right is frightening :angry:

Edited by stevico1

Proper proper gutted!! very dizzy day for me, so much so i just left the BEST home game Ive been at for a very very long time, banter is awsome and we are playing old school ATTACKING football, bulls goal... shocker lol!! all is forgiven!! even better to get home and find out the tinks are getting pumped!!!!!

This new attacking philosophy seems to be paying off.

I think we'd be very happy if all the Div 1 games end without any further goals.

We've got the growl back, I've got a real good feeling about this team now.

Proper proper gutted!! very dizzy day for me, so much so i just left the BEST home game Ive been at for a very very long time, banter is awsome and we are playing old school ATTACKING football, bulls goal... shocker lol!! all is forgiven!! even better to get home and find out the tinks are getting pumped!!!!!

Did you leave or were you requested to leave. :angry: Hope your no ill George.

For a while there was quite happy I wasnt welcome at the stadium with the performances, would like to be there now though

For a while there was quite happy I wasnt welcome at the stadium with the performances, would like to be there now though

Pay at the gate and join the guys in the North stand Steve. Nobody's gonna notice. At least Smith wont be watching the CCTV screens.

Pay at the gate and join the guys in the North stand Steve. Nobody's gonna notice. At least Smith wont be watching the CCTV screens.

Yep planning that Smiffy wont spot me now !!

Just not good enough ...... 9 goals in 2 games (so far) but why oh why have we conceded 2 .... just not feckingood enough. butcher out !!!!

[PS - that was sarcasm in case anyone doesnt realise - delighted with last week's result and happy we are doing so well today ...... the real test will be trying to do that next week or against the likes of Partick or Dundee ..... but as it stands right now, I am a happy chappy.]

Rooney Rooney Rooney Rooney Ah ahahah aaaaahhhhhhh

It was awsome, and old school, I wasnt asked to leave lol i had no reason to be asked to everyone in section G was having a ball!!

as i said last weekend Scotty, I dont care if we leak as long as we score more!! I read somwhere this week about some "Fans" Slagging Sanchez off saying he was a Lazy Bar steward.. after he had his hand in 4 from last week goals and our second highest goal scorer!!.... thats like saying Essons Crap cos he Saves shots but never goes forward... hes lazy!! lol

Blacks had a shot but straight to the keeper... come back Black all is forgiven!! lol

but you'll have to play for your place!

Edited by Georgeios