FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Let's stop for one minute

TopSix

Why do the players get chastised?

Why are we chastising the management?

There is no continuity in terms of our long terms plans. Is this the fault or Mr Butcher - no. Is this the fault of the players? Again, the answer is no.

The game today could have (from what I could see) gone either way. I think a draw would have been a fair result but alas that was not to be.

I don't think we're bombed out in terms of the season. It's hard to deal with in many ways - as a club, we've only enjoyed success.

I now think it's up to those in charge to take the lead.

Let's not kid ourselves that bouncing back up (especially on a shoestring budget) was ever going to be achievable.

We go every week to watch players who are, in the immediate - to longer term - unsure of their futures. Can we really build a tilte challenge on so much uncertainty? I don't think we can. I think that those in charge need to sit down, assess our position and think long term. I for one am now of the opinion that we should either re-sign the management team on a longer term basis OR work out another plan without the current management team in mind.

Can I also apologise for messing up my spelling of Caley today - I'm blaming the lack of pies!

"Let's all be negative!"

Edited by Top Six Next Year

Why do the players get chastised?

Why are we chastising the management?

There is no continuity in terms of our long terms plans. Is this the fault or Mr Butcher - no. Is this the fault of the players? Again, the answer is no.

The game today could have (from what I could see) gone either way. I think a draw would have been a fair result but alas that was not to be.

I don't think we're bombed out in terms of the season. It's hard to deal with in many ways - as a club, we've only enjoyed success.

Let's not kid ourselves that bouncing back up (especially on a shoestring budget) was ever going to be achievable.

We go every week to watch players who are, in the immediate - to longer term - unsure of their futures. Can we really build a tilte challenge on so much uncertainty? I don't think we can. I think that those in charge need to sit down, assess our position and think long term. I for one am now of the opinion that we should either re-sign the management team on a longer term basis OR work out another plan without the current management team in mind.

Can I also apologise for messing up my spelling of Caley today - I'm blaming the lack of pies!

"Let's all be negative!"

Take it you've still not had a pie then... :huh:

This one's going to haunt you - you're already "the eedjit who couldn't spell" courtesy of TiV on the matchday thread...

Re the original topic, I think I'd rather the uncertainty we have for this season, then, if we need to rebuild, do it at the start of summer. Changing things around mid-season is usually the sign of desperation, yet on the other hand, I don't think the current management team has done enough to earn a new contract.

They should have taken the lead as soon as we lost 1-0 to Falkirk. Where have they been though? I have absolutely zero confidence in our board and have felt like this since Brewster was reappointed.

David Sutherland may well have been there for us in the past, but in one recruitment move, he has single-handedly killed the competetive nature of this club.