FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

U12 Passport - Update

maimie

Been in touch with the club and the SPL regarding the U12 Passport Scheme.  It will be in operation this year again which is very good news.

The very bad news, and not the fault of the Club, is that it is unlikely that the books will be ready for the Hearts game.  This is due to a few wee 'problems' having to be ironed out by the SPL.

It's my understanding that Hibs and St Mirren are not participating this season but I may be wrong in this.

The Club have asked for 400 passports for our young fans and as you can imagine these will take some time to send out.  The Supporters Club have offered assistance to the Club to help to get them out as soon as possible.  Whether they accept this or not is up to them.

I take it your passport will be the only piece of hand luggage you'll be allowed to take into the game, and that it'll have to be carried in a clear plastic bag....

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to be able to tell you that the passports have now arrived at the Stadium.  If you are planning travelling to the Motherwell game and are entitled to a passport (Season tickets holders 12 and under) then please get in touch with Andrina at the club and if possible pop in to pick them up.  The club will send them out, but they are doubtful that they will all be processed in time for Saturday.

There should be confirmation of this on the Official Site