FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Cup Fifth Round Draw

Kingsmills

Out of the SPL teams, Motherwell, Killie and Falkirk would be the teams I would have thought we had the best chance against. I'm fairly happy with this draw, just so you know.

On our Back in the day, we are were certainly capable of beating any of the three either home or away.

Fixed it for you.

Out of the SPL teams, Motherwell, Killie and Falkirk would be the teams I would have thought we had the best chance against. I'm fairly happy with this draw, just so you know.

On our Back in the day, we are were certainly capable of beating any of the three either home or away.

Fixed it for you.

I still think on our day we would have a decent chance against any of them

Edited by stevico1

It's maybe not the draw I would choose but I bet Killie and Falkirk like it even less.

Presumably because they won't fancy facing Motherwell?

Killie/Falkirk would be disappointed with the dismal gate receipts they'd get against us, but they'd be more than happy with a pretty easy home tie.

IF we can get past Motherwell, I'd prefer Killie with all of the internal strife they are having at the moment. I still think that the 'well will be difficult to beat if the game goes ahead on the 12th. Anyone know about TV coverage of these re-arranged fixtures?

I do, had we held on for one more minute in our last meeting, im fairly confident Ryan Esson would be taking us to the next round with the penalty kicks. It wasnt to be. This time it will be.

As mentioned...Well, Killie, and Falkirk of all the SPL teams are the ones in disripute. They would be my first choice if it were to be SPL teams....apart from Celtic to play them next round.

Onwards and upwards. Dont fancy the league now, lets get a wee cup run.

The only reason I'm a bit apprehensive about getting F**kirk is the druppings they dished out to us last season, would hate to see it happening again.

However they are a p1sh poor team now compared to last season, and are clearly struggling at the moment.. I'd fancy our chances.

A scottish cup run would be great. Get to the semi's and draw old of the auld filth. Would be great financially for the club.

Probably better than having us win the league this year and having to reinvest in the team again and place a further financial burden on the club.

Probably better than having us win the league this year and having to reinvest in the team again and place a further financial burden on the club.

Yeah... I think we should try and avoid getting promoted this season....

:P

Have to agree with yer sarcasm there Jonny mate, IATC has to be in contention for worst post of the year and it's only the 11th of January.

IF we can get past Motherwell, I'd prefer Killie with all of the internal strife they are having at the moment. I still think that the 'well will be difficult to beat if the game goes ahead on the 12th. Anyone know about TV coverage of these re-arranged fixtures?

Games on 18th. Monday night one

Games on 18th. Monday night one

What channel is it on Alex ?