Scottish Cup Fifth Round Draw

Kingsmills

Please please make it Celtic away!

Would be so close to it being 10 years to the day, and that would be incentive enough to get the lads up for beating Motherwell - as well as punishing them for that last minute goal in the league cup!!

I thought the Motherwell game was called off? Seems I missed a good win for us.

Are we or are we not in the hat for the draw this afternooon ? What better incentive for a bit of giant killing in this round than an enticing tie in the next ?

Edited by Kingsmills

Dunfermline v Morton or Celtic

Hibernian v Edinburgh City or Montrose

Forfar or St Johnstone v Dundee Utd

Livingston or Dundee v Ayr Utd or Brechin or

Raith Rovers or Airdrie Utd v Aberdeen

Kilmarnock or Falkirk v Inverness or Motherwell

St Mirren v Rangers or Hamilton

Ross County or Inverurie Locos v Albion Rovers or East Stirlingshire

Hope we get Kilmarnock - that is often a happy hunting ground for us, and they've got better pies.

Don't make too many plans to get stuck into the pies there Jonny, I am sure that the fairways will be clear of snow by the time the next round comes. :P

Are we or are we not in the hat for the draw this afternooon ? What better incentive for a bit of giant killing in this round than an enticing tie in the next ?

Yes but what realistic chance of us getting to the next round?

What a difference a year makes, eh? :( Giant killing? :P enticing draw? :lol: Sounds like a marketing pitch to me.

It's horrible isn't it?

And what a garbage draw. The only thing we could take from it is that if we beat Motherwell and faced Falkirk we could get some form of revenge for relegation but that doesn't say much really.

Out of the SPL teams, Motherwell, Killie and Falkirk would be the teams I would have thought we had the best chance against. I'm fairly happy with this draw, just so you know.

On our day, we are certainly capable of beating any of the three either home or away.