FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Marius Settlement Offer

Reliably_Informed

If true, there is no way that Niculae will accept that.

There is a chance he might have come to an agreement (not as low as 35K though) if it had all been sorted out many months ago but after months of heel dragging and claim and counter claim from both parties I dont think he will settle for anything less than 100% of what he has already been adjudged to be owed !

If true, I can only think we are incredibly close to closure, i.e. accept this or we go to the wall and you get nowt.

That was certainly my first thought when I read how little we've offered. Why else would we offer anything when he's got a court ruling in his favour?

If true, there is no way that Niculae will accept that.

There is a chance he might have come to an agreement (not as low as 35K though) if it had all been sorted out many months ago but after months of heel dragging and claim and counter claim from both parties I dont think he will settle for anything less than 100% of what he has already been adjudged to be owed !

Scotty bang on !!!

Wee bit of common sense could have sorted this out to begin with.

Wee bit of common sense could have sorted this out to begin with.

And quite a few other things....

Like, did anyone notice that Killie have given the the two Jimmys a contract until the end of this season?

Not an 18 month deal.

Edited by Johnboy

:rotflmao: ...i think this would be Niculaes reaction to that.

more likely to be one (or all) of these: :rules01: :018: :finger03: :(

and rightly so, can't see that the player has done anything wrong at all. Why on earth would he want to compromise to any great extent when he's the one holding all the aces !

This is just typical haggling......ICT come in with a low offer, Maruis sees it a lot higher.Probably end up somewehre in the middle (?140 000?)

Id like to know what role our DOF played in all this and how culpable he is!!

Edited by SMEE

As I understand it, the club have already been given one deadline to pay which they ignored on the basis of waiting for information to decide if they were going to appeal. Assuming they've now had that information it would seem they aren't so confident of winning any appeal and are now acting out of desperation...trying to maintain some position of strength which most of us agree doesn't exist.

Its a bit shoddy on behalf of the club if its true. I can't see us getting away with paying any less that what we are due.

Do you think, if we offered to pay in installments Mr Niculae would accept as long as he got the full amount due?

Still smacks of Savage shafting ICT.

My understanding is that Savage made an investment in the club sufficient to cover Marius's wages and signing on fee. He was forced out long before Marius's return to Romania. Can't see how he's responsible for the club's current predicament.