FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The possible return of the longman fortress!

Stirling Observer

One swallow..............

.....does not a good girlfriend make???

Agree!! top tip, dont fall for it!!!!

On Topic.... I'm not going to count any chickens on the home form thing.... Hibs are the only team that dread TCS, when its back to the old days where almost everyone dreds it then i'll recall the Fortress.

Edited by Georgeios

One swallow and all that.............but I believe we have been building towards this for some time now and whilst I don't expect us to crush every team we play from now on in, I do think we are giving ourselves a decent platform to build upon.

Thats fair enough but are we going to keep that platform and show we want them by offering out contracts and exstentions, I beleve we are building and bonding as a team but we need to keep it!!

Until we have a settled management structure then we can't offer any promises to anyone.

Do you think after last nights win that the Motherwell board will considering Butcher & Malpas?? after Gannon refused to put his pen to paper I wouldn't be suprised if they were considering a more familiar appointment & can't see Craig Brown sticking about for long

Do you think after last nights win that the Motherwell board will considering Butcher & Malpas?? after Gannon refused to put his pen to paper I wouldn't be suprised if they were considering a more familiar appointment & can't see Craig Brown sticking about for long

TB and MM are still of course, under contract at ICT, however if Motherwell were to come up with a substanial compensation offer, I have a feeling the board might be prepared to consider it.

TB and MM are probably about the hottest management team in Scotland at the moment... As the two Jimmies will soon find out to their cost!

Edited by Johnboy

TB and MM are still of course, under contract at ICT, however if Motherwell were to come up with a substanial compensation offer, I have a feeling the board might be prepared to consider it.

TB and MM are probably about the hottest management team in Scotland at the moment... As the two Jimmies will soon find out to their cost!

Well Jack & Victor are only onboard at Fir Park til the end of the season and TB & MM are out of contract then so there will no discussion of compensation.

Guest Mahonio

I used to like the days when the TCS was regarded by the old firm as tough place to come away with a win. But this season the TCS is more like a bouncy castle, rather than a fortress.

You never know, it might be a place teams fear coming today again because remember we did beat Motherwell there and are unbeaten in a while there also, keep the faith.