FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Lift Offered to Tynecastle

davieB

I'll be travelling down to Tynie on Saturday minus the two wee ones I normally take(they've decided that running in our local games is more important :006:....I said I'd best still go so I can send them regular updates).

I'll be heading through Inverness about 11ish(best watch one race at least!), and I'll be coming straight back up the road after the match.

If anyone, or three, need a lift then let me know

Cheers.

That'd be great. I better tell you beforehand though that I've got a little flatulence problem at the moment. The doc say's it isn't noticeable after about 45 minutes as long as we keep the windows wide open.

Also I'm having curry for dinner tonight so there is always the possibility of a double reek!  :blush02:

So if the lift is still on then great. Can i bring my Cliff Richard greatest hits CD for the journey.

cheers mate !

I must warn you I've got a bad dose of the shits myself at the moment MG :001:

If you still want a lift give me a call on my mobile tomorrow, about 10ish (i'm away to the pub just now) on 07956388784, and I'll arrange to pick you up. Where abouts roughly?