FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What the bookies say

Naelifts

He rises to the bait like a tired salmon.

My reasoning is simple . I am thinking insurance. Very few of us here thought that we would ever get this close to the top of the league and be in with a serious chance of winning it. (Just for the record, and to court more controversy, I would of course love for Caley to win the league........but would not relish a return to the SPL). Should we be disappointed........I have some insurance. Secondly I only look for value when betting.I have no allegiances......it is business. This team is overpriced now in my opinion. Granted, they have a huge fixture build up. If however they beat Dundee on Saturday these odds are going to look silly. In effect I am betting on the outcome of that game with Dundee on their uppers and County flying high.

He sinks to the depths.........a spent force

Donview.............I love you too

Would not relish a return to SPL, what are you doing on the ICT site then!!

I put 100 gbp on ict to go up this season with my friendly Russian bookie and got 10/1 I think

you don't post on a regular basis, are u a professional punter, or DS in disguise

Edited by latviaman

He rises to the bait like a tired salmon.

My reasoning is simple . I am thinking insurance. Very few of us here thought that we would ever get this close to the top of the league and be in with a serious chance of winning it. (Just for the record, and to court more controversy, I would of course love for Caley to win the league........but would not relish a return to the SPL). Should we be disappointed........I have some insurance. Secondly I only look for value when betting.I have no allegiances......it is business. This team is overpriced now in my opinion. Granted, they have a huge fixture build up. If however they beat Dundee on Saturday these odds are going to look silly. In effect I am betting on the outcome of that game with Dundee on their uppers and County flying high.

He sinks to the depths.........a spent force

fair play mate I often bet on the worst case scenario because as you say at least if you lose the bet you enjoy the benefit of your team winning or get some cash to drink away your sorrows.

... also whenever I bet on ICT they normally lose.. feels like you're tempting fate (I actually stopped my mate betting on a 4-0 win on Tuesday... he wasn't happy after)

the only thing I'd say for if C*unty did win how will you feel collecting your winnings??