What the bookies say

Naelifts

Dundee 8/15

Inverness CT 11/4

Ross County 9/1

Dunfermline 10/1

Queen of the South 20/1

Others on request - win only

This is very interesting. County look outstanding value at 9/1...............it could ease the pain!

Dundee 8/15

Inverness CT 11/4

Ross County 9/1

Dunfermline 10/1

Queen of the South 20/1

This is very interesting. County look outstanding value at 9/1...............it could ease the pain!

Wonder if H/Dee will back Dundee at that price!

Dundee 8/15

Inverness CT 11/4

Ross County 9/1

Dunfermline 10/1

Queen of the South 20/1

Indeed. I don't like to bet against us, but that might be too good to miss, also Dunfermline.

Just for the record..........my money went where my mouth was............although it was a painful exercise. The bookie, who knows of my allegiance, was astonished. ?20 at 9/1 on County!!

Thats a shame, County have to play 2 games a week for 6 weeks. Do you honestly think they can put everything into every game from now till the end of the season.

After 3 weeks in they still have to play, tue-Morton a, sat- Airdrie a, tue- Qos a, sat- Partick h,tue- Ayr a, sat-Raith a.

Thats a lot of travelling.

Just for the record..........my money went where my mouth was............although it was a painful exercise. The bookie, who knows of my allegiance, was astonished. ?20 at 9/1 on County!!

Thats a shame, County have to play 2 games a week for 6 weeks. Do you honestly think they can put everything into every game from now till the end of the season.

After 3 weeks in they still have to play, tue-Morton a, sat- Airdrie a, tue- Qos a, sat- Partick h,tue- Ayr a, sat-Raith a.

Could be said that they, more than most, should be able to cope :rolleyes: !

Could be said that they, more than most, should be able to cope :rolleyes: !

:lol: never thought of that, they might just park up a caravan in a lay by for the away games.

After beating hibs not only are they playing 2 games a week for 6 weeks they now have to squeeze in a thursday night game too against morton, see if you can get a refund.

I was told this morning that County now have to play Saturday, Monday, Thursday and Saturday in the finall week of the season!!!! Wheels off me thinks?

Having a fitness freak as Asst Mgr may turn out to be invaluable for them.

I was told this morning that County now have to play Saturday, Monday, Thursday and Saturday in the finall week of the season!!!! Wheels off me thinks?

Having a fitness freak as Asst Mgr may turn out to be invaluable for them.

Having a freak as Asst Mgr may turn out to be ruination for them.

Naelifts, you're a Fa**y

How can you back against your own team......................especially those Gyp**s from over the water

You could have given the ?20 to sports relief it would have more use than backing a losing team

County are in the cup semis? how did they get there, a win over Berwick,Inverurie locos,Stirling and they have eventually come up against an SPL team and beaten them and even that win was more to do with the Hibs keeper being inept than County being great as both goals dribbled in..

Naelifts, you're a Fa**y

How can you back against your own team......................especially those Gyp**s from over the water

You could have given the ?20 to sports relief it would have more use than backing a losing team

County are in the cup semis? how did they get there, a win over Berwick,Inverurie locos,Stirling and they have eventually come up against an SPL team and beaten them and even that win was more to do with the Hibs keeper being inept than County being great as both goals dribbled in..

You obviously don't know oor "Naelifts" too well...........Queen Victoria blinks when he opens his wallet...............that ?20 wager would have been handed over grudgingly from his large stash of ?1 notes :lol: :004: