FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Free Tickets

boris

Actually Boris....upon thinking....i am doubtfull ad make it to pick em up (assuming you wanted me to have em). I got my kids here. Their mother is notoriously late everytime to collect them...then am getting a lift to the game, so cant see me managing to squeeze in a detour :(

Actually Boris....upon thinking....i am doubtfull ad make it to pick em up (assuming you wanted me to have em). I got my kids here. Their mother is notoriously late everytime to collect them...then am getting a lift to the game, so cant see me managing to squeeze in a detour :(

No babysitter is why I can't make the game. Anywhere nearer to you to hand over the tickets?

No babysitter is why I can't make the game. Anywhere nearer to you to hand over the tickets?

Bummer matey! The problem is....having no transport myself, ad be at the mercy of my mate and need to ask him to go off route. Am not sure how willing he would be. Am sure he would...but wouldnt like to presume.

Boris....what i could do.....is text/phone my mate and ask him. His plan was to pick me up at 6:40 to go to the game. Problem is...hes not the most reliable for replying. Am in Cradlehall...so its not too far to Kingsmills. As I say, I dont like to assume he would do it. BUT.....if you get shot of them in the meantime...good on ya! How does that sound?

Ok....i sent you a PM Boris. But..the latest is...My mate WILL take me to kingsmills hotel to pick up a ticket if need be. He would be picking me up about 6-20 to 6-30 ish. So...totally up to you what you want to do.

Boris....what i could do.....is text/phone my mate and ask him. His plan was to pick me up at 6:40 to go to the game. Problem is...hes not the most reliable for replying. Am in Cradlehall...so its not too far to Kingsmills. As I say, I dont like to assume he would do it. BUT.....if you get shot of them in the meantime...good on ya! How does that sound?

Can drop them 2 u at the shops at Cradlehall. How does that sound? Rather someone had the benifit of the seats.

What is easiest for you boris? As i say...my mate wil be picking me up about 6-25 ish. Can toddle along to cradlehall shops to get them...or Kingsmills hotel. Whichever suits yourself?

What is easiest for you boris? As i say...my mate wil be picking me up about 6-25 ish. Can toddle along to cradlehall shops to get them...or Kingsmills hotel. Whichever suits yourself?

6.30 Cradlehall shops, outside 3 little bakers. Ok with u?