ICT -V- Ross County : matchnight thread

Scotty

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to be 10 quid better off tomorrow. Dundee fan bet me a ten spot that we wouldn't be top of the league after tonight. Highly irrelevant but had to share it with you. GIRFUY Dundee!! Apologies, now back to topic.... :020:

Right'o... i'm considering this game won. 3-0 up against 10 men on a heavy pitch should be enough to survive 45 minutes.

Our only concern now should be the weather. Any idea on how that's doing? Being in Aberdeen means I have no idea what Inverness is getting at the moment.

Hoping that Dunfermline are getting a positive weather report n'all :020:

Due to forseen circumstances ie work in the morning at 5.30 and the prayer call cacophany that starts at 4.15 , which is just over 5 1/2 hours away I will have to forego the joys of the second half. But it would appear that the job has been done tonight by the boys and a little bit of help from the Pars.

Onwards and Upwards.