ICT -V- Ross County : matchnight thread

Scotty

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone else praying that the weather holds out!? This could be a huge chance to put distance between us and County, with another couple of goals to boost our superior goal difference.

Anyone else praying that the weather holds out!? This could be a huge chance to put distance between us and County, with another couple of goals to boost our superior goal difference.

Me, me, me - they said on Radio Scotland that the ref wasn't confident the game would finish because of the wind - just heard that the Cowdenbeath game has been abandoned due to snow - pray that the weather holds out for another 65 minutes as its as windy as feck here in Aberdeen.

Rooney booked

At 2-0 up against 10 men, there is no need to do anything stupid. We should be looking at making sure players like Rooney, Hayes, Duncan et al aren't missing any games this close to the end of the season.

Quick "catering" note from Kenny Cameron at the stadium:

Unfortunately, due to high winds at the stadium, the safety officer has had to make the decision not to let the burger van operate. Seemingly it has sides to it that are not safe in high winds as they may blow off/around and hit someone.