FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

If the league can be won at Ayr

Linwoodictsc

You will have no disappointment to get over as we are the best team in the league, with the best players and we are 7 points clear. Dundee will drop points against Morton and RC will run out of games. I don't even think Dundee will finish second.

Good chance the title will be clinched a week on Wednesday (21st) when Dundee are away to Raith Rovers. I can see them dropping a point there, which will be good enough for us.

Hope all of Edinburgh and Fife ICT will be at that one.... :D

Glasgow based ICT will be at Ayr, what a dream to win it in the terracing! My Killie mates here are planning showing face too, shows how much they hate Ayr United (or want to see some decent football!)

Braveheart theme (i.e. kilts) with bloody bandages for the theme? Butchers never say die attitude with a Highland connection. Plus lots of folk will already own the fancy dress. :rolleyes:

Glasgow based ICT will be at Ayr, what a dream to win it in the terracing! My Killie mates here are planning showing face too, shows how much they hate Ayr United (or want to see some decent football!)

Braveheart theme (i.e. kilts) with bloody bandages for the theme? Butchers never say die attitude with a Highland connection. Plus lots of folk will already own the fancy dress. :rolleyes:

The league will be won on Saturday, the mug formally full of lemon flavoured green tea told me so.

I love the Braveheart theme with the Butcher bloody bandages.

Let's all have a party anyway.

One game at a time ffs.

Don't talk or think about Ayr until after Saturday, we'll jinx it.

and Dundee still have two games to play before the Ayr game. They'll slip up in one of them and the title is ours at Ayr when we beat them regardless of saturdays result.

Kilt and the bloody bandage sounds like a brilliant idea, who's in?

Edited by ICTPAISLEY

to be perfectly honest i cant be @rsed trodding on eggshells on if we jinx it, theres no such f?ckin thing! Whats going to happen is going to happen but il tell you this, if we dont organise some sort of theme it wont happen. You could argue we could organise it after the next game but show some belief and get on with it.

Black watch tartan it is...

Im thinkin about the 'bloody' part of the bandage, colouring it in the night before is my plan!lol!

I might make put my kilt on for the occasion. Also going to try and rope in some Glaswegian based mates (mostly Dons fans who are fed up with their horrible season) to come along for the possible celebration

to be perfectly honest i cant be @rsed trodding on eggshells on if we jinx it, theres no such f?ckin thing! Whats going to happen is going to happen but il tell you this, if we dont organise some sort of theme it wont happen. You could argue we could organise it after the next game but show some belief and get on with it.

Im thinkin about the 'bloody' part of the bandage, colouring it in the night before is my plan!lol!

What about using red food colouring? Costs about 50p from any supermarket.

What about using red food colouring? Costs about 50p from any supermarket.

Go outside and bang your head off a wall 10 times. That would sort out the red bandage and it would be authentic! :)

to be perfectly honest i cant be @rsed trodding on eggshells on if we jinx it, theres no such f?ckin thing!

I learned a hard lesson this time last year!

didn't we all, but that's no reason not to be the optimist is it?

to hell with caution, just BELIEVE. :D

IF we do win the league against during anyone of our last games, can we have a huge banner at the stadium facing the A9 saying "We're SPL and your no!". So then all the C*unty fans travelling to the Final can have a nice good look.

Mann4 and C100??????????