Bulivitis

dam17

How Do You Rate Him?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Rate Him?

• Good
    • Not So Good
    • Okay

From the start of the season he has come on leaps and bounds, and id have him in my team. He has been dropped since the last game at Dens, and cant help but think Butcher must have him down as one of the boys that cost us the win, which i think is very harsh.

Have full confidence in him and id like to see him stay on to next season.

That is exactly my view of him. I also think he's been singled out as the scapegoat on more than one occasion this season. And he regularly gets quite a verbal bashing from some of our more established players, which to me looks like bullying the new, young kid. (No pun intended :D )

I'm in the good camp. I believe him to be a good squad player and we are short of defenders this season so he is an integral part of the squad. He does have a presence in the opposition box and he is not as bad as some are making out, on the other hand he is not the best defender in the world, but for us he does OK. Without a squad, you won't win leagues.

So, good it is OK.

He gets a good from me.

He is still very young and learning his trade in a very different place but i'd say he has done well, i was sorry to see him dropped after the Dee game but i fully expect him to play on Saturday in place of Granty.

He is a solid defender who also contributes well at set pieces, i think he has 5 or 6 goals this season, great record for a centre half.

I don't understand why he gets such a hard time. Just because whenever he's on and we concede Grant looks at him, it doesn't meant it's always his fault. He's as good as any other we have. Folk on another thread are greeting about how Rory was given a hard time at a a young age well Bully is getting the same, and he can't even speak the same language as his team mates and appears to have been hung out to dry by his manager.

I'd say he's pretty raw but he has the nessecary attributes for the job. And a bit of talent and potential to get better.

I reckon that as Tokely gets on a bit he'd make a decent right back with Ross in at centre half perhaps. I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned that he is a right back who can play centre half. I'd rather have Proctor in the defensive mid role than right back.