FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tomorrow

TopSix

I have a marathon the next day, so can't drink tomorrow. A slightly selfish part of me wants us to win and Dundee to draw, so that a win/draw in Ayr will mean I can get smashed before/during/afterwards to celebrate the title win :blink:

I think we're going to win against the pars tomorrow and Morton are going to sneak it against Dundee. Got a good feeling about this.

IF....that does happen...that will be the league over..barring FREAK results surely? We would have 67pts, Dundee would only reach max 66 pts and C*unty could reach a max 67pts...but we have a vastly superior goal difference, meaning county would have to win all their remaining games by just over 4 clear goals :rolleyes:

Edited by SMEE

I think we're going to win against the pars tomorrow and Morton are going to sneak it against Dundee. Got a good feeling about this.

IF....that does happen...that will be the league over..barring FREAK results surely? We would have 67pts, Dundee would only reach max 66 pts and C*unty could reach a max 67pts...but we have a vastly superior goal difference, meaning county would have to win all their remaining games by just over 4 clear goals :lol:

ALthough we have a better goal difference if the worst was to happen that goal difference would go down meaning County might not need 4 goals per match.

Looks like the Pars have a few problems of ther own tomorrow...

Winger Joe Cardle is banned for the Pars while Neil McGregor, Scott Muirhead, Stephen Glass Graham Bayne and Andy Kirk are all injured.

John sempleton wont be there either.