FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dublin 3s interview

DALNEIGHCALEY

excellent article and encouraging ..... sounds like if we put a decent enough contract (wages and length) in front of him he will sign it and his friendship with the other Irish lads will maybe encourage them to do the same. The fact we are going to the SPL again will also be a major factor I think.

Please ICT, do all you can do to make them an offer thats hard to refuse .... the rest is then up to the players (and agents).

In the Ireland squad or not, the shamrock have been immortalized amongst us all during the whole of the season! Would be terrible to see any of them go next season as I feel they could really perform together in the SPL!

Got a pair of Ireland shirts printed for the Ayr game in their honour!!

26434141089246996511621.jpg

They talk to each other in the Gaelic and none of the opposing defenders understand anything they say. Ha! a! . Priceless.

Hope they have some more Irish friends available for consideration...especially if they are as gritty, talented. determined, fast and SUCCESSFUL.

Thank you all three boys for a wonderful season.. :025: :P :tonguecheek:

That is a pretty mint shirt! Although probably harder to get hold of on short notice. I'll get one when we get a top 6 spot next season! :028:

How about a flag to go with your shirt. Though is it was me I'd have steered clear of the Ireland top and chosen this one instead