FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Released players from other clubs

Council Juice

Roddy Mackenzie, 34,From Livingston, Possible GK backup? Has coaching creditentials.

Darren Smith, 22, Motherwell. Not been released but quoted as expecting to leave.

Dundee Utd Greg Cameron, 21, made debut at 16 but hasn't really pushed on.

I think there will be a fair few experienced players released in the SPL and alot of hungry young kids looking to prove themselves.

Discuss and so forth....

Premier League teams seem to like loaning youngsters and fringe players out to SPL sides. If they could do a job for us and actually get some playing time I wouldn't mind seeing one or two come in from the Prem. Maybe a loan move to the Highlands would restore Berbatov's confidence and goal threat? :rolleyes:

Always liked the look of Gary Dempsey and I believe he's a free agent having terminated his contract at Darlington .

Darlington finished rock bottom of division 2, the 4th, yes 4th tier of english football, how the hell are any of them going to be good enough to play for us. NO CHANCE!!!

Always liked the look of Gary Dempsey and I believe he's a free agent having terminated his contract at Darlington .

Darlington finished rock bottom of division 2, the 4th, yes 4th tier of english football, how the hell are any of them going to be good enough to play for us. NO CHANCE!!!

The 4th tier of English football is still better than the 2nd tier of Scottish football .

Aye, but we're in the FIRST tier!

Still see your point; lower-league English teams are a good place to look for under-rated, under-priced talent!

The 4th tier of English football is still better than the 2nd tier of Scottish football .

Gary Dempsey was an excellent player for Dunfermline and not bad for Aberdeen either. He went of to England but like Esson didn't work out. Could rejuvanate his career up here.

I can see Pavels leaving Dundee Utd as well as his contract is also up at the end of the season.

Read in the P&J today that Stuart Duff is unlikely to be offered a contract at Aberdeen. I am not too sure that I fancy any of the others being released there.

LINK

Article also states that McGhee is interested in Rooney but with him still being signed up for a year that it is likely that he is out of Aberdeen's budget and that although he is still interested in Hayes contract negotiations between ICT and Hayes are at an advanced stage and Hayes is likely to follow Foran's lead and sign for us again.

Hi

To bring to your attention

Colin Kasim-Richards

Now Colin who is a UK citizen, has blotted his copybook in Turkey big time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Kazim-Richards

Fenerbabachce I am told by a Turkish friend of mine won't have him back.

They have farmed him out on loan to Toulouse. I am sure he wont be happy with that long term.

My point his he is looking to get his credibility back. Could ICT not get him on loan with a knock down price from Fenerbachce.

Just an idea. Nothing ventured and all that.

This would be a ridiculously good loan signing if there was any way of pulling it off!

Having seen Kazim-Richards play for Fenerbache I reckon ICT would be punching well above their weight if any attempt was made to bring him here; but like you say... nothing ventured nothing gained!

Perhaps a move here on loan would gather the attention of more suitable buyers down south...

Hi

To bring to your attention

Colin Kasim-Richards

Now Colin who is a UK citizen, has blotted his copybook in Turkey big time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Kazim-Richards

Fenerbabachce I am told by a Turkish friend of mine won't have him back.

They have farmed him out on loan to Toulouse. I am sure he wont be happy with that long term.

My point his he is looking to get his credibility back. Could ICT not get him on loan with a knock down price from Fenerbachce.

Just an idea. Nothing ventured and all that.