FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee highlights now ready to view

12th Man

before anyone mentions it ....... what is online so far is the match highlights. I believe Andy is working on other little clips of the celebrations and when he is done we will get them online too.

Can I just say that the clip so far is great. Thanks to all concerned and dont the Dundee players look cheesed off coming onto the pich waiting to do the guard of honour. Since reading about the clearout maybr now we know why.

Edited by old caley girl

before anyone mentions it ....... what is online so far is the match highlights. I believe Andy is working on other little clips of the celebrations and when he is done we will get them online too.

amazing build up :huh:

will there be any footage of us collecting the cup?

amazing build up :D

will there be any footage of us collecting the cup?

woooopz :huh:

I need to learn to pay attention to what I'm reading :(

sorry guys!

before anyone mentions the fact that the team entered to "the boys are back in town" and not highland cathedral, I had mfr's speakers right behined me and apart from blown ear drums all i got of the music was lots of very loud distorted pounding noise, which did not enhance the entrance by the team. I have a lot of footage to look through on what was a great day and will try and do it as quickly as possible :huh:

Oh god...poor Odi. His confidence must have been shot that day. Didnt look as bad from where i was sitting at the other end.

Still won though!! Caley thistle champions Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!

Technical issue at the host's data centre (different host to the one we use for this site). support ticket has been lodged.

tell me about it ... We have a number of sites on this server and it has been down since before 6AM (my time) this morning .... not sure when it went down as it was working last night, but when I went to check one of the sites this morning, it wasnt working ... we have logged a support ticket, but for now its all we can do .....

Hope WE havent blown it up because of all the video hits :021: