New Season Ticket & Shirts?!?!?

GMD11UK

When will the club be announcing season ticket prices and release dates for the new tops?!?!?

Any info regarding season ticket prices yet? Aberdeen and Hibs have announced season ticket prices according to posters on P&B SPL threads. Wonder if the club might do a top+ticket deal.

Sounds a good idea :)

especialy when I need both and I'd have to pay for both :(

Would you encourage your child behave as the one in the Pic?

I hope not!

If so you clearly belong to the "Hate" culture and do not belong in ICT club supporters!

The kid is actually pointing out that the opposition are now two down

Would you encourage your child behave as the one in the Pic?

I hope not!

If so you clearly belong to the "Hate" culture and do not belong in ICT club supporters!

The kid is actually pointing out that the opposition are now two down

PAY CLOSER ATTENTION ALEX, ITS 2 - 2!!

the kid was actually sat next to me during the pars game. i thought he was hilarious, never laughed so hard in my life!

until last saturday when county got abused like a red headed foster child and sent packing back to dingwall being humped 3-0!!

get it up ye brewster!!

I'm Sorry To Be A Pain But This Is :getmecoat:

ha ha it did start on topic! i would still ike to know any timelines for shirts/Season tix, a package deal would be ideal.

or even a free ict colours t-shirt so if/when we have nice weather we can all be in the same colours.

still no prices!!!

These will be in the letter and also announced on Friday at 9am as noted in the posting on the official site ...... be patient, only 36 hours until you find out !!!

i have the patience of a cross between speedy gonzales and the roadrunner!!

i have ?63.43 in my coin jar?!?! do you think i can get a season ticket for that amount for those dodgy seats opposite the main stand?!?!

still no prices!!!

These will be in the letter and also announced on Friday at 9am as noted in the posting on the official site ...... be patient, only 36 hours until you find out !!!

got my letter and guess what still not prices just a very long letter with instructions about how to renew through mfr website. We received 3 letters - 1 for me and 1 ezch for the kids all have different client no when I think we had 1 between us previously.to get the credit you need a different form also downloadable or form the club. There is no mention or any ohter way to buy your ticket if you cant use a computer but I assume you can buy direct from the club.No mention of friday as the launch date either.Oh well nothing is ever simple then is it?

Got my 3 letters ( 3 season tickets in house) this morning first class telling me not a lot , ICT web site still not showing prices either, as previous poster noted 3 different references,

why the secrecy re pricing, we have to raid cookie jars for the cash ect ( try sending that on line!),

yes its only another day to wait but are they tring to confuse us , no point in calling ICT as line would probably be jamed,

I remember the good old days when you went to the clubs ticket office with the kids all excited, and bought the ticket for next season,