FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pre Season tour

bauhaus

Pre season friendlies. Has any one heard if Terry intends to take the squad away for hot weather training, with a few games thrown in, or shall we be doing the circuit de highland league. Cant recall if Terry had a favoured destination when he was with Motherwell, but some managers like to go to areas they know.

Highland league doesnt do us any harm at all, and if it made the difference of another signing it might be worth it.

Anyone heard whats occurring yet

The ever reliable IHE claims that Ipswich v ICT will be a friendly. Don't know if it's home or away though.

Chances are there'll be a game against Clach at Grant Street (if they're still going of course), and probably Elgin City and Peterhead. There'll almost certainly be one against Ross County too.

I wonder how untapped a resource the League of Wales is? Doesn't really matter how good the actual set-up is, all you need is to find 1 or 2 unnoticed players and it's a successful mission.

No way!!!!!! I work with Taffs and they're all rrrrrrrssssssss's

I wonder how untapped a resource the League of Wales is? Doesn't really matter how good the actual set-up is, all you need is to find 1 or 2 unnoticed players and it's a successful mission.

Have you long harboured such a warm regard for one of our fellow Celtic nations Alex ? !

I enjoyed the pre season's last year, we local fans got a good look at some of the trialists and new signings, I remember saying Hayes was like a Poor Mans Rooney..... Clach, Forres, Elgin I hope feature on the games list.. I was also then that i made the claim that Eagles and Bully looked good.....

I enjoyed the pre season's last year, we local fans got a good look at some of the trialists and new signings, I remember saying Hayes was like a Poor Mans Rooney..... Clach, Forres, Elgin I hope feature on the games list.. I was also then that i made the claim that Eagles and Bully looked good.....

I really enjoyed pre-season last year and also managed to cross Glebe Park off my list of Scottish Stadiums visited. I'd imagine it will be quite similar this year, with perhaps one or two more challenging games v. English lower league sides. Also the possibility of a 'friendly' v. County...

I would however like to see us make the trip to Ireland or somewhere like that

Think I mentioned this in a previous thread, but I would love to see a friendly against Southampton. It would be great to see both of my teams playing each other. I guess I'd hope for a score draw :lol:

Have you long harboured such a warm regard for one of our fellow Celtic nations Alex ? !

I love them really. Got some good friends in Wales-shire

Heard today that Middlesborough are planning a few games north of the border, Arabs, Dons and ICT. Came from a Newcastle fan so no idea if there is any weight in it!

Robson, Scott McDonald, Strachan - and more Scots before the new season

I am reliably informed that ICT have been asked to play in a pre season Tournament in Dublin featuring Shelbourne, St Patricks, Ipswich and ICT.

No your not reliably informed................................reliably informed is reliably informed.......your IHE. Isn't forgetting who you are an early warning of Altzhiemers.

P!ssup in Dublin would be good though.