• Neil Lennon
    • Mark McGhee
    • John Hughes
    • Peter Houston
    • Craig Brown
    • Jim Jeffries
    • Danny Lennon
    • Mixu Paatelinen

think it will be a close call. Personally think that the two Lennon's, Mixu, Hughes and Mahat McGee will be the likley lads. Celtics Lennon will be hoping they get past the Portugese team that I cant remember. Might be a game Lennon will never forget. The writing could be on the wall early - and he lost the only game that was important in his managerial career so far. However I think if he gets to the champs league it will be between the Dons and Hibees, with the pretty on the eye hughes huffers having little punch although on paper they should

Its McGhee for me. If he girns any more, his face will turn inside out and then be as attractive and useful as his team. Take one look at him, pitoddrie and his team and its thanks, but no thanks.Champions league? relegation fodder more like.

• 2 months later...

Post 26, and I was spot on with my vote and prediction. The only suprise so far to me has been Killie look like they should be safe this season with Mixu Putalineon. Unfortunately, you dont win many prizes for playing pretty football in this league. Trying to play like Barcelona is very frustrating, all foreplay and no penetration for Hibs, unlike Barca where it often gets a little Messi.

Now who will be the next to go, with the Doom and gloom over the injury loosing Dons, Saints of Paisley not scoring, Accies not adding to the points. Or will Lennon leave Celtic park if Walter outwits him at Celtic Park in a few weeks, as his record in games he MUST win is terrible, but yet to lose a league game.

Who else voted for Yogi, as there were five of us full of wisdom.

PS I do hope that Yogi gets back in to a post soon, as it would be a poorer game without him.