FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Foran is no ready

TopSix

Great news about Foran we've been needing his height and incredible jump for when we play the ball over the top.

off topic, where is the clach v caley game?

I'm hoping it's at Grant St Park, 'cos that's where I'm going.

KO - 7.30pm

That is a very encouraging quote from Richie at the end of that article

?It is an honour to captain a side such as Inverness, it is a big achievement for me. The manager has always stuck by me, he turned my career around and showed me how to be a professional footballer.?

Vital player for us this season.

Well we will need to do without him for 3 weeks apparently. Heard on the radio the knee injury has re-appeared and he's definitely out of the celtic and utd games.

You've got to be kidding???

No hes not kidding! I heard it too on the BBC Highland news at 1 oclock. It said he'd had minor surgery and would be out for 3 weeks. TB said he hoped to have him back then. Early next month i think it said.

Well we will need to do without him for 3 weeks apparently. Heard on the radio the knee injury has re-appeared and he's definitely out of the celtic and utd games.

You've got to be kidding???

No hes not kidding! I heard it too on the BBC Highland news at 1 oclock. It said he'd had minor surgery and would be out for 3 weeks. TB said he hoped to have him back then. Early next month i think it said.

####### #######!!!! Not good news at all, he's a vital player for us, going to be a big loss