FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

main stand linesman

caleycaddy

Never mind the Manager of the month being a curse( dont believe in that anyway)

Sticking up for officials seemed to put the kiss of death on it, should of called them a bunch of (cant get the emoticon to display),I'll give you a clue, how does a one armed man do the hand jive?

Edited by 12th Man

He was a joke, but what angered me the most was the ref missing a blatant pass-back. Fair enough if you (blatantly) wrongly judge an offside, but failing to enforce basic rules of the game is a joke.

The linesman normally meet the ref in the middle of the park at the end of the game. This one though did a runner at FT cause he thought Tokely was gonna give him ****!! And fair enough cause he cost us a one on one chance near the end of the game! Terrile call and he obviously knew it or he wouldn't have done a girly run at the end of the game

Last season opposing fans were accusing the officials of being biased towards us because of Butchers connection to Rangers.

The reason it seems like more is going against us this season is that SPL teams are more adept at cheating than their lower league counterparts. We were treated to a masterclass in time wasting by Hamilton. We were schooled in the art of feigning pain and injury to get opponents booked by Hearts. And today we were priviliged to witness a technically world class display in the art of diving to win free kicks in dangerous areas by Motherwell.

We ought to take note.

Ofcourse refs favour us. We have Butcher and everyone know that refs. linesman, postman and milkman are biased gainst Celtic. They ask for semi skimmed but the are given skimmed. Mason conspiracy I'm sure!!

Last season opposing fans were accusing the officials of being biased towards us because of Butchers connection to Rangers.

The reason it seems like more is going against us this season is that SPL teams are more adept at cheating than their lower league counterparts. We were treated to a masterclass in time wasting by Hamilton. We were schooled in the art of feigning pain and injury to get opponents booked by Hearts. And today we were priviliged to witness a technically world class display in the art of diving to win free kicks in dangerous areas by Motherwell.

We ought to take note.

Ofcourse refs favour us. We have Butcher and everyone know that refs. linesman, postman and milkman are biased gainst Celtic. They ask for semi skimmed but the are given skimmed. Mason conspiracy I'm sure!!

We ought to take note.

We ought to take note.

So good.... You said it twice? :tongueincheek:

We ought to take note.

We ought to take note.

So good.... You said it twice? :tongueincheek:

I was so drunk I could have posted it 5 times and not noticed!

what angered me the most was the ref missing a blatant pass-back. Fair enough if you (blatantly) wrongly judge an offside, but failing to enforce basic rules of the game is a joke.

I think this may be a decision Mike Noble clarified on MFR yesterday. The MFR commentator was talking about the blatant passback and MN clarified that because the passback was as a result of a challenge, the passback rule did not apply. I cant say I understand the ins and outs of it, but thats pretty much what Mike said.

what angered me the most was the ref missing a blatant pass-back. Fair enough if you (blatantly) wrongly judge an offside, but failing to enforce basic rules of the game is a joke.

I think this may be a decision Mike Noble clarified on MFR yesterday. The MFR commentator was talking about the blatant passback and MN clarified that because the passback was as a result of a challenge, the passback rule did not apply. I cant say I understand the ins and outs of it, but thats pretty much what Mike said.

A lot of fans shouted for this - understandable - I did. If an indirect free kick had been given for it, it would have been an incorrect decision IMVHO. I actually though Tumilty had a good game yesterday - aside from the free kicks he gave for what were very light challenges. He did seem pretty balanced though. Motherwell got some free kicks from challenges which looked pretty light - but so did we. Motherwell were the better side over the 90 minutes. I thought they looked pretty impressive - especially at the back.

(Queue furry of red dots...)

• Agree 1