No change to league position

Alex MacLeod

Motherwell were apparently awful tonight although I don't suppose we can read too much in that.

I can see both them & United over taking us in the next few weeks unless we improve.

Hopefully we'll pick up our away form again on Saturday. It would be a massive 3 points.

Motherwell were apparently awful tonight although I don't suppose we can read too much in that.

I can see both them & United over taking us in the next few weeks unless we improve.

Improve from what? A couple of bad games over the festive period does not indicate a fall from grace in my eyes. We will pick up and we will get back to being the feared away team.

I can see motherwell and Utd overtaking us regardless. The battle for top 6 this season will come down to Caley and Killie and at this moment in time i think we'll most likely finish 7th, an excellent season.

If we beat Motherwell at weekend that will give us a 6 point cushion - even a defeat could see us stay above them. I think Utd are the real threat as they will definitely improve as the season progresses - Motherwell though I can see slipping back with the loss of Brown.

This weekend although a tough challenge couldn't come at a better time for us to get things back on track.