GKs

Esson, Tuffey

DEFs

Tokely, Aldred, Meekings, G Shinnie, Gillet, Proctor

MIDs

Doran, Tansey, Cox, Morrison, Ross, Hayes, A Shinnie, Polworth

STRs

Foran, Tade, McKay, Sutherland

Squad number sitting at 20, still quite a bit below last seasons figure of 28 (a few of which were 6 month loans). I think Butcher will probably run with a squad of about 22-24

I reckon a couple of defenders added to the squad and we will be pretty much there :ictscarf:

Nice to see Doran spurring interest from perhaps more financially enticing SPL clubs to come back to somewhere who gave him a chance before and for a nice 2 year deal.

I like the prospect of 1 year deals as they act as a lengthy paid trial. So Bill McKay has a chance to really launch himself.

very strong midfeild

well covered up front

defense is short but workable

our squad is small but mighty

I admire your positive vibes, but would like you to clarify 'workable' the only positives i can see are Esson and Gillet.

• Agree 1

very strong midfeild

well covered up front

I admire your positive vibes, but would like you to clarify 'workable' the only positives i can see are Esson and Gillet.

You haven't seen the 'machine' yet

and not forgetting Tokely and Shinnie

very strong midfeild

well covered up front

When gillet arrived it was reported he could play at CB too so maybe thats an option with g.shinnie at left back?

Not ideal i admit but always another option

he also played centre back for the second half vs hamilton last game of the season

tokely-aldred-gillet-shinnie

is probably our first choice back line right now. its not a bad backline just not very much cover exept proctor who i have never realy fancied and meekings who is very young.

so i wouldnt say our defense is a sturdy as last seasons but its 'workable'.

I tend to agree with Alex MacLeod's summation.

Terry and Mo will wait until the team is flying high so that their financial arrangements may be reviewed in a very positive light.

But that depends upon when their contracts expire naturally.