FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mckay

madsooz

Think the same myself. As I've said before, it is difficult to see how you can drop either Tade or Foran but also difficult to see how you can play them both if they are spurning the number of chances they are getting. If MacKay is fit he needs to be given a chance to get at least 20 - 25 minutes in a few games to see if he can capitalise on the opportunites the others create.

Suppose Butcher would be looking to change as possible just now. Unfortunately for Billy he was injured at the start of the season and up front has been somewhere that we have been ok in terms of keeping fit and whats also unfortunate for him is that Tade is now top scorer and Foran is captain so they'll get first dibs. He will just have to be patient and wait his chance, he wont be the only player in this situation come the end of the month.

What was he like when he got on yesterday??

Hard to judge really because in my opinion Butcher hooked the wrong guy. I think Foran should have been taken off instead of Tade and I think Tade would have been better placed to control the ball and feed through to MacKay.

Hard to judge really because in my opinion Butcher hooked the wrong guy. I think Foran should have been taken off instead of Tade and I think Tade would have been better placed to control the ball and feed through to MacKay.

Maybe you are right they are both good enough players . We need to do something to start collecting the points . We don't want to be sitting at the bottom to long . Come on guys we can do it .

totally agree whenever tade hasnt played this season we have look like we have lacked something it should of been foran off for mckay or sutherland yesterday

13 goals in 79 matches for Northampton. Doesn't sound like a penalty box striker to me.

not 100% sure but i think he was on the bench alot for northampton and was probably played out of position as young strikers are these days

he looked pacey and willing to run when he came on but thats all i could see of his short spell on the park.

Edited by lukemackay

• 4 weeks later...

He dosent really fit into the current set up and with Tade and Shinnie in such great form wee Billy wont be getting in anytime soon. The fact he hasnt even made the bench at times in the past month suggests Terry maybe isnt keen on him as well.

Could be clash of personalities, could be lack of effort, it could be anything. If it gets to January and Billy's still in the same situation i think he'll be away.

Is this just not another product of our chaotic pre season. It would appear to me that Mr McKay was a last minute "panic" buy with the distinct possibility that nobody actually had ever seen him play in the flesh before. Can only see him going further down the peckin order.