FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tokely Offski - to Countski

Libero

Our contract offer must have been pretty poor if he's getting a better deal at County as they apparently have a pretty rigid wage structure.

Sad day

Or maybe he'd rather just play for another manager.

So how many players do County have that have points to prove against us?

Munro, Vigurs, Duncan, and now Tokely

Never mind Gary Warren is really looking forward to playing in the local derbies between us & County both in Inverness and the neighbouring village of Ross :slapme:

I'm laughing.Why do these ex-players all "have a point to prove against us?" They have simply moved on to another employer in what is, after all, a job. It's us that have the emotional investment by and large. I know what my emotions are after Tokely signing for the one club he said he'd never go to. If he is to be deployed against us next year as Mr. Angry, I look forward to his utter lack of pace (which was increasingly exposed last season) being shown up by Doran etc and resulting in the inevitable red card. Teamed with Boyd and Munro, they will have the most pedestrian back line in history and if Tokely has done this in answer to the personality disordered behaviour of ICT's management, I wonder how he'll deal with the truly deluded at the caravan park. I'd say bring it on Ross. Really.

• Agree 1

I guess time will tell whether Tokelys move will be a epic fail from Butcher or a masterstroke by Adams

It really will add more bite to our derbies. I for one cant wait. Really looking forward to the derbies this season, jaunt through to Ross and show these fermers that while they are welcome in the SPL, they are still the second best Highland team in the SPL

Ross 'County' Tokely - should make next seasons derby games a bit spicier then....

Looking forward to them even more now. I predict though that should County win the first derby CTO will implode! :burning: Here's hoping that we'll have the last laugh. :bouncyblue:

Edit - Spelling as always.

Edited by fraz

If he scores and celebrates il boo him. If he doesnt il maintain some respect for him.

But can't say I'm happy with him.

Why shouldn't he celebrate scoring a goal for the team that pays his wages?

• Agree 1

WHAAAAAT?! TOKELY'S A TINK!

That's what this thread should be renamed.

Not very surprised at this.

Thanks for the memories. I'm kinda gutted but looking forward to the banter at the derbies.

We just best make some decent signings or we're fecked.

If he scores and celebrates il boo him. If he doesnt il maintain some respect for him.

But can't say I'm happy with him.

Why shouldn't he celebrate scoring a goal for the team that pays his wages?

to show abit of respect to the fans the supported him for 16 years of his career perhaps