Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO
TEXT

VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
TO FOLLOW
Edited by Yngwie

Minor correction - the game kicks off at 12:45.

Also, it appears that the link to ICT Official Website Highlights [Worldwide - Registration Reqd (free)] just redirects to ICT's main website. I think that they are just posting their highlights and interviews to their YouTube channel now. (http://www.youtube.com/OfficialICT)

Edited by americanictsupporter
Corrected now, thanks.

Home fans out in numbers today......not!

Pretty embarrassing :(

I wouldn't say it's embarrassing, its not the clubs fault, or fans of ICT's fault that not many people support us or want to see us play. What can you do when you have bus loads of people from Inverness and all over the Highlands heading down to Parkhead and Ibrox every second week? Be interesting to see how many Invernesians are in the Celtic end.

At the Rangers game in Peterhead, in the away end a sign read 'Peterhead True Blues', that just sums it up.

Home fans out in numbers today......not!

Pretty embarrassing :(

I wouldn't say it's embarrassing, its not the clubs fault, or fans of ICT's fault that not many people support us or want to see us play. What can you do when you have bus loads of people from Inverness and all over the Highlands heading down to Parkhead and Ibrox every second week? Be interesting to see how many Invernesians are in the Celtic end.

At the Rangers game in Peterhead, in the away end a sign read 'Peterhead True Blues', that just sums it up.

Where did I say it was the clubs fault? Please show me.

What an absolute shocking first half performance that was and watch by a few thousand on TV too. We've been 2 down at home to these bunch of muppets before and won...but I can't see that happening today.

Well i know that people hated the long hoof but at times today the players seem to be so concentrated on passing that they dont do the basics and just clear the ball and there were a few moments were we played a good decisive pass into the celtic box and instead of trying to get a shot away we play another unnecessary pass which leads to more unnecessary passes and we are going backwards but on the whole the passing has been dreadful and our back 4 have looked so out of there depth it is scary