FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

raven

ferben1994

We have lost one game, we played poorly yes yes yes.

There was little, almost no real encouragement from the fans against the SPL champions and you wonder why the players lost their fire? They must have been bemused by the lack of support, especially too at the abuse thrown at them.

How would you feel if you had been on the field experiencing that? probably some of you would have faked injury to get replaced because you certainly are not STAYERS!!! You dont seem to be able to stay loyal, the least bit forgiving, or the least bit patient.

Give the Team a chance, you dont have to wear rose coloured specs to see what this Team could be capable of, unless of course you keep wearing dark glasses in a storm.

Be prepared to have a feast on your words at the end of this season.

• Agree 1

There was little, almost no real encouragement from the fans against the SPL champions and you wonder why the players lost their fire? They must have been bemused by the lack of support, especially too at the abuse thrown at them.

May also explain, apart from money, why a number of players from last season didn't want to stay.

• Agree 2

Nobody played paticularly well on Saturday but in the last few games ive been quite happy with Raven. Saturday was a big test for all the lads who hadnt experienced playing a team of Celtic's stature. Can only hope they have learnt from it and come back stronger next time.

Honestly. What did you expect us to get today? I'm intrigued. If you think that we could get a result at a kanter against Celtic then your deluding yourself. Their a team of full internationals. We are a team of promising youngsters and youth internationals. It is literally a case of men vs boys when we play them.

I would have expected a result as least as good as the Travellers

Honestly. What did you expect us to get today? I'm intrigued. If you think that we could get a result at a kanter against Celtic then your deluding yourself. Their a team of full internationals. We are a team of promising youngsters and youth internationals. It is literally a case of men vs boys when we play them.

Why?

Why?

I'd imagine due to the fact Celtic fielded a weaker team against us than against County .

Such a spiteful, unreasonable thread. Raven is a class act. He's composed, has good technique and is a slick passer of the ball (something we haven't had at the back since Bobby Mann). He doesn't look fully fit yet IMO. It's early days. Give the man a chance FFS. Our last 2 games have been Hearts away and Celtic at home. Ravens qualities will be more visible in the slower paced games.

• Agree 1

Why?

I'd imagine due to the fact Celtic fielded a weaker team against us than against County .

Celtic fielded 2 of their most promising young players, apart from that the rest were first team players, hardly a weaker side. They played County with 1 eye on the Helsingborgs tie and after having gained such a result were always going to be on a high. I see the outcome as a wake up call to our new boys. Hopefully they will come back better from this next time.