FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ferguson dropped?caley?

Guest caradoll101

Guest caradoll101

i would just like to say that paul le geun is not a good manager.i mean cuttin ferguson from the team?mad i tell u mad.but what do you think if he would come to the caley thistle.that would be verry good, verry good indeed. seen as i think ian black will be getting dropped from the team there will be room for him.

what does everybody else think about this?

Considering that Ferguson came back to Rangers because he and his family were homesick and couldnt hack being away from Glasgow I cant see him returning south. We couldnt afford him but I wouldnt be surprised to see him somewhere like Hibs or Aberdeen.

Personally I think he's been dropped for screaming "dont dive, dont dive" to Burke in the game against us.

Everton and Newcastle are favourites followed by Villa.

I think the main reason he got homesick last time was the fact he knew there was a route back.

If he goes this time i think he would know his links were severed and make a better effort to settle. Why he'd want to go back to Glasgow after escaping..........

Guest brimsie

who cares where the little *** ends up! Although quite why you would drop one of the very few players who actually tried I'm not to sure. I thought Le Guen was good at this manager lark. McLeish must be pissing himsel!!!

Hope he falls out with Walter Smith as well. Fletcher is a far better player than Ferguson.