FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT- Most accurate team 2012/13

BornCaley

I love these types of stats - it would be even more interesting if we had a breakdown spiltting the season and how many of those shots on targets never ended up as goals. And before the Happy Clappers descend what I am getting at is that we were making chances, we were taking pots at goals but we weren't scoring. In many ways a positive.

News like this is always welcome.

I know I am seen as a happy clapper but I am also a realist and this sort of information proves the point.

With a Team like ours and the mistakes made through lack of experience or/and understanding, supporters have got to show some leniency when things go haywire and have a bit more patience before slagging off manager and players.

It is an exciting thought just what ICT is capable of achieving. I truly believe that this coming season, once things gel, We will become 'The Team' all the others fear most. ( That includes Celtic with all it's money and resources )

2013 / 2014 Here we come!

• Agree 1

I see that Hooper doesn't even make the top 10 in shooting accuracy. No wonder lennon's telling him not to go to Hull or Norwich - he won't get many goals unless he's playing for a team that dominates......