FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

We're Top of the league (and you're no)

Council Juice

Next 2 games will be a chance to see where we are as a team, Motherwell were our bogey team last year and exected to finish top 3 at least, then away to the champions elect - hopefully we will still be sitting top after that, confidence will be sky high then.

A decent win tomorrow and we stay top for another week. Celtic dont play this week.

Not if Aberdeen or Motherwell etc. get a bigger win than we do !

Do you honestly think Either if then will beat either of them 4-0? Grow a brain

A decent win tomorrow and we stay top for another week. Celtic dont play this week.

If your going to attempt to have a go at me with your "Grow a brain" remark you should really have a look at what you have typed before posting . :rotflmao:

If your going to attempt to have a go at me with your "Grow a brain" remark you should really have a look at what you have typed before posting . :rotflmao:

* you're

You don't need a space before a full stop either.

• Agree 3

Not if Aberdeen or Motherwell etc. get a bigger win than we do ! Do you honestly think Either if then will beat either of them 4-0? Grow a brain

* you're

You don't need a space before a full stop either.

Beat me to it.

I know Motherwell were our Bogey Team last year but I watched them play Hibs and they did not lookall that good struggled to a win and they lost to Aberdeen at the weekend so I am quietly confident that we will beat them this week

A really big challenge faces us next week, Lennon will be glued to his video player doing his homework all week and he will realise the only way to beat us will be to get us riled up  and frustrated. Hopefully we will get a referee who is wised up on their sly dirty tricks routines and it will backfire on them. I expect there will be a lot of spoiling tactics in operation to try and stop our midfielders from tearing them apart.

Our defence is sound and despite their wealth I cannot see Celtic scoring against us, providing that is, if skulduggery is not employed by them and overlooked by any referee.

We will get scoring chances and very likely a penalty so I am going for a definite win.

Sleepless nights for Lennon and all I have to say to him is ''We're top of the league and you're no '' as Iamthecaptain1 has said.

Really looking forward to this one as much as the others.

I know Motherwell were our Bogey Team last year but I watched them play Hibs and they did not lookall that good struggled to a win and they lost to Aberdeen at the weekend so I am quietly confident that we will beat them this week

If we are nit picking

Motherwell was our bogey team

singular -  was .

• Agree 1

If we are nit picking

singular -  was .

Two can play at your game.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

One of the reasons we are talking about Glasgow or the Rangers is the negative impact this whole business has had on Scotland and it's football, and it's finances.

No apostrophes in 'its'

Can't answer that. I still say it's a matter for the magistrate not football

Wots a Magistrate? This is Scotland.

Edited by TheMantis

If we are nit picking

singular -  was .

Two can play at your game.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

One of the reasons we are talking about Glasgow or the Rangers is the negative impact this whole business has had on Scotland and it's football, and it's finances.

No apostrophes in 'its'

Can't answer that. I still say it's a matter for the magistrate not football

Wots a Magistrate? This is Scotland.

Shouldn't that be "Wot's"?

See http://www.scotland-judiciary.org.uk/39/0/Stipendiary-Magistrates for Scottish magistrates.

• 1 year later...