FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Uncovered Stand?

InvernessIsWonderful

Safe Standing areas have apparently been given Govt. approval. I would have thought that an option for you. Our East Stand was a covered shed until 1991 and there is fan pressure to return it to such ----- the cost being the major hurdle.

Does anyone know if there is going to be any plans for the stand opposite the main stand?  I thought the singing section could go there?

You got a "singing section" ?   :ohmy:

Safe Standing areas have apparently been given Govt. approval. I would have thought that an option for you. Our East Stand was a covered shed until 1991 and there is fan pressure to return it to such ----- the cost being the major hurdle.

Does anyone know if there is going to be any plans for the stand opposite the main stand? I thought the singing section could go there?

You got a "singing section" ? :ohmy:

Standing was never a government or legal issue in Scotland. The SPL banned it of their own back. Now they've said clubs can use a specific type of safe standing 'seat' but at around 4x the price if a normal seat what club outwith Celtic could afford something that is effectively a luxury?

T

Ooooops, sorry,

I thought this was a spoof post, :tongueincheek:   surely, you can't be serious :blink:

Hilarious! It's just an idea?

It's where the singing section were originally supposed to go is it not, but very few took up the option, hilarious indeed.