FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

I.C.T Pub for cup final!

Paradisebar13

To the Caley Thistle faithful, I have a Celtic bar 2 mins walk from the stadium. I am looking to make my bar the official home for your good natured fans come the big day. I will open all day long just for Caley thistle fans, good music and a large selection of drinks.

We are called 'Paradise Bar' and are located at 65 tollcross road, Glasgow. Good luck and enjoy the day!

• Agree 9

That's great to hear, I think that people would be happy to go there especially if you can take kids. It depends on the police arrangements, but I'll see if a couple of buses can drop off near you too. I'm on the train but hopefully I be able to grab a pint.

• Agree 1

So he did it work out for Inverness fans today? I told the guy Rutherglen that the club were sending 3 buses. We had the Innes bus,the IMOG bus and a the non bus people. Around 100 in total with plenty room. Good food, good craic. To those that believed this Paradise bar rubbish and the LRT rubbish, more fool you.

• Agree 1

Were in bar in rutherglen. Craic, staff n food lovely but we were left stranded :-( as no room on any bus. :-( Who helped us? ....The bloody aberdonians. Outnumbered 100 to 2. Feared for our lives but wouldn't have made it otherwise.

Went to the paradise bar, found it closed (apparently opens at 2), so walked round to the LRT, found a queue of sheep outside. Wandered back around to the Paradise Bar, and then went to the snooker club across the road. Good even split of ICT to Aberdeen fans in there.

Seems the "owner" of the bar was probably either a Celtic or Aberdeen taking **** taker. Annoying but dire patter which was easily rectified.

Were in bar in rutherglen. Craic, staff n food lovely but we were left stranded :-( as no room on any bus. :-( Who helped us? ....The bloody aberdonians. Outnumbered 100 to 2. Feared for our lives but wouldn't have made it otherwise.

Hi Linds

Sorry of you were missed. We did a head count if everyone on the Inverness room of the bar and all were accounted for and allocated a seat. I take it you were in the front bar with the Dons fans?

Went to the paradise bar, found it closed (apparently opens at 2), so walked round to the LRT, found a queue of sheep outside. Wandered back around to the Paradise Bar, and then went to the snooker club across the road. Good even split of ICT to Aberdeen fans in there.

Seems the "owner" of the bar was probably either a Celtic or Aberdeen taking **** taker. Annoying but dire patter which was easily rectified.

Haha did the exact same, paradise LRT(couldn't even get close) back to paradise then to the nearest place selling drink that happened to be a snooker club, don't think the regulars had a clue what the **** was going on.