FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Positive thinking for one week

gingerjaggy

Right so I am annoyed as many people are after today's debarcle which has been piled on top of last weeks drubbing as well. But and Im sure i will get shot down by many on here with emotions still running high but lets have a week of positive thinking and genuine excitement ahead of the biggest day in our clubs history and for us as supporters of the club. Whatever you think of Hughes and our last two games go and vent on another topic but i want to create some good feeling as I am absolutely buzzing for next week. Today has taken the gloss off but come the end of the week Im going to be on cloud nine. We have been good until the last two matches so there is no reason why, especially with it being a final that we cannot get a performance that deserves to win a national cup final. So Comon everybody lets get behind the boys and show that we deserve to belong at the top table of Scottish football  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:

• Agree 2

I like the positive thinking vibe but lets start with some positive thinking about a really important league game on Wednesday.  At the end of the day, whether we deserve to be at the top table of Scottish football will be judged on where we finish in the league and not on whether we happened to win the lesser of the two cup competitions.  Hope you're really buzzing for all of next week and not just Sunday!  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf: :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:

• Agree 3

I like the positive thinking vibe but lets start with some positive thinking about a really important league game on Wednesday.  At the end of the day, whether we deserve to be at the top table of Scottish football will be judged on where we finish in the league and not on whether we happened to win the lesser of the two cup competitions.  Hope you're really buzzing for all of next week and not just Sunday!  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf: :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:

Of course i agree I believe that we can still catch Motherwell so Wednesday is more than just a confidence booster for Sunday. It will also make sure we are Top six which is a great achievement two seasons in a row.

• Agree 2