Sign in to follow this  
Sneckboy

Ex-ICT players' news

52 minutes ago, Rasczak said:

Ryan Christie starting for Scotland tonight against Israel 

And opens the scoring, showing how to take a penalty. 

Edited by Robert

Wonder if any other of our players or even ex players will get call ups in the nearish future. Suppose Toddy is the most likely cos the Bulgarian National Team isn't as a high standard as Scotlands, and I doubt the Scotland Scouts are looking at taking any of our promising players for the National Team.

Armstrong came off the bench but a pretty uninspiring performance which does not bode well for the qualification play offs coming up. 

County look to be in freefall again anyway, just like they were before last season was put on hold. They were saved from plunging further and possible relegation by Covid 19. Perhaps they'll need a second wave and lockdown to save them this season.

Edited by Row S

18 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Coll conceding yet another penalty. At this rate, I can't see him lasting til the end of the season considering how many he's given away already

He scored over 9 in the player rater on the BBC Sport app: I assume Celtic fans voted for him!!

I see Vigurs gifted Celtic a goal too. 

Edited by Robert

Specifically for the U23 squad. Presumably they can be called up to the first team if need be, but I’d be pleasantly surprised if that happened.

On 9/12/2020 at 3:46 PM, Jack Waddington said:

Coll conceding yet another penalty. At this rate, I can't see him lasting til the end of the season considering how many he's given away already

And another one today in their defeat at Ibrox. 

Edited by Robert

Former Youth Player Stuart Armstrong has tested positive for Covid and Ryan Christie's in isolation due to being in close contact with him.

That hampers our chances in tomorrow night’s play off with Israel. Christie has been the mainstay of the team in the last few games. 

• Agree 1

Apologies if it has reported before but Gary Warren is now at Torquay United following his loan spell there last season. He came off the bench today.

David Raven is now at Marine in the Northern Premier League. 

Edited by Robert
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Robert said:

Apologies if it has reported before but Gary Warren is now at Torquay United following his loan spell there last season. He came off the bench today.

David Raven is now at Marine in the Northern Premier League Division 1 North West.

Jack Brown has signed a one year deal with Rothes who he was on loan to last year, good luck to him.

• Agree 1

Matheus Machado signed for Rio Ave F.C. in Liga NOS, the Portugese Top Flight. Hopefully it'll be one step towards kicking off his international career, and hopefully he'll rejoin us in the future 🤞

Former ICT youngster Roddy Kennedy has joined Strathspey Thistle and Donald Morrison who was on loan to Fort William last season follows another ex ICT youngster Jamie Wilson signing for Dumbarton.