FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

15 Reasons Why Men Have Dogs

Guest kcj

15 Reasons Why Men Have Dogs

1. The later you are, the more excited your dogs are to see you.

2. Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.

3. Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.

4. A dog's parents never visit.

5. Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.

6. Dogs like to do their snooping outside rather than in your wallet or desk.

7. You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24 hours a day.

8. Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.

9. Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.

10. A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, "If I died, would you get another dog?"

11. If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away.

12. A dog will let you put a studded collar on it without calling you a pervert.

13. If a dog smells another dog on you, they don't get mad. They just think it's interesting.

14. Dogs like to ride in the back of a pickup truck.

15. If a dog leaves, it won't take half of your stuff

Monkey joke...

A tourist walked into a pet shop and was looking at the animals on display, when another customer walked in and said to the shopkeeper, "I'll have a "C" monkey please."

The shopkeeper nodded, went over to a cage at the side of the shop and took out a monkey. "That'll be $5,000."

The customer paid and walked out with his monkey. Startled, the tourist went over to the shopkeeper and said, "That was a very expensive monkey. Why did it cost so much?"

The shopkeeper answered, "Ah, that monkey can programme in C - very fast, tight code, no bugs, well worth the money."

The tourist looked at the monkey in another cage. "That one's even more expensive! $10,000! What does it do?"

"Oh, that one's a C++ monkey; it can manage object-oriented programming, Visual C++, even some Java. All the really useful stuff," said the shopkeeper.

The tourist looked around for a little longer and saw a third monkey in a cage of its own. The price tag around its neck read $50,000. He gasped to the shopkeeper,"That one costs more than all the others put together! What on earth does it do?"

The shopkeeper replied, "Well, I haven't actually seen it do anything, but the other monkeys call him the Management consultant."

You can smack a dog really hard and it'll just want to lick you and please you in whatever way it can.

Mind you, I suspect the same applies to F*ballers Wife.......

oh my!!!

GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RRRRUFFFFFFFF RRRUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

• 1 month later...