FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pub for stirling

dunco

Where's everyone going for a pint. Springkerse view pub is the nearest to the ground so be handy for the ones getting the supporters bus. 

Theres a pub in the main stand but doesn't let in away fans for big games

1 hour ago, Nod said:

Was there not talk of the Brewdog in Stirling laying on a spread for fans or did I imagine that ? :blink:

Brewdog were in contact with me to ask if folk were interested in heading there... and they might do something. I held off getting something arranged as numbers would be too difficult to confirm. I'll get back in touch and see if they are willing to put on food or discounted drinks...

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, RossP said:

Brewdog were in contact with me to ask if folk were interested in heading there... and they might do something. I held off getting something arranged as numbers would be too difficult to confirm. I'll get back in touch and see if they are willing to put on food or discounted drinks...

Top work ! :twothumbsup: