FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who's to blame..

caley100

The support we have is a joke with the exception of a few young lads who are prepared to atempt creating an atmosphere. Where I sit in the north stand if you shout or join in the singing people look at you if you are mad - those people should p off and watch snooker. I am disgusted with Sunday's support and disgusted with the fact that so many Celtic fans were in our end and celebrated without punishment. Certainly will not be renewing season ticket and Im off to watch St Johnstone at the weekend. I wish the players and management all the best and hope one day they will get a support deserving of such a club.

What a muppet you really are!  :015:

I bet you actually booed when Bayne scored such is your hatred of the guy and inability to appreciate what he has done for us this season. GIRUY on that account!

As for the atmosphere on Sunday - yes it was poor. What did you do to change that? Not a lot by the sounds of things.

Likewise - what did you do about the Celtic fans in our end? Inform a steward? Get in touch with the club to complain? No. You ranted about it on a message board instead of taking some direct action about it. What can the club do if you don't bring it to their attention in some form of official capacity?

Sounds like you aren't even that big an ICT fan if you would rather go down to Perth instead of support the lads like you claim to be so good at.

Perhaps one day no club will be as unfortunate as ICT to have "supporters" like you.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame the fans - 1 nil up against Celtic with minutes to go and hardly a whimper ( and Celtic fans blatantly celebrating in the North Stand making more noise) The support we have is a joke with the exception of a few young lads who are prepared to atempt creating an atmosphere. Where I sit in the north stand if you shout or join in the singing people look at you if you are mad - those people should p off and watch snooker. I am disgusted with Sunday's support and disgusted with the fact that so many Celtic fans were in our end and celebrated without punishment. Certainly will not be renewing season ticket and Im off to watch St Johnstone at the weekend. I wish the players and management all the best and hope one day they will get a support deserving of such a club.

:violin: :wave01:

And you think Mcdairmid park has a better atmosphere...  :017:

Guest donmac298

My thoughts exactly RiG.  It's getting monotonous the number of times you read about some of our fans whinging about fellow supporters.  Supporting is not only about making a noise.  I first saw Caley in the 50's, I'm also a season ticket holder.  I wonder how long  ITSAGOALGRAIGDARGO has "supported" ICT and how much money he has put into the club in comparison?  Some people seem to go to games to find fault with the crowd rather than to see the football.

The support we have is a joke with the exception of a few young lads who are prepared to atempt creating an atmosphere. Where I sit in the north stand if you shout or join in the singing people look at you if you are mad - those people should p off and watch snooker. I am disgusted with Sunday's support and disgusted with the fact that so many Celtic fans were in our end and celebrated without punishment. Certainly will not be renewing season ticket and Im off to watch St Johnstone at the weekend. I wish the players and management all the best and hope one day they will get a support deserving of such a club.

What a muppet you really are!  :015:

I bet you actually booed when Bayne scored such is your hatred of the guy and inability to appreciate what he has done for us this season. GIRUY on that account!

As for the atmosphere on Sunday - yes it was poor. What did you do to change that? Not a lot by the sounds of things.

Likewise - what did you do about the Celtic fans in our end? Inform a steward? Get in touch with the club to complain? No. You ranted about it on a message board instead of taking some direct action about it. What can the club do if you don't bring it to their attention in some form of official capacity?

Sounds like you aren't even that big an ICT fan if you would rather go down to Perth instead of support the lads like you claim to be so good at.

Perhaps one day no club will be as unfortunate as ICT to have "supporters" like you.

No i think you are the Muppet - our (home) support is ****e - end off. Who mentioned Bayne - have i ever said i hated him.  Infact I cheered when he scored like i do whenever he scores ya ****.

Every game Im as vocal as can be encouraging my three children to get involved as well.  What were you doing? 

As for informing stewards/police  I didnt have to because people beat me to it - and low and behold nothing was done about it. If I had not been at the game with my children I would have physically removed some of them myself! A f-ing disgrace.

Not a big ICT fan - F.O . I travel the length and breadth of the country with my three children to watch Caley. They have every strip available , bedding , training gear. We haven't missed a home match in over three years including our time at pittodrie -so who the fcku are you to say I AM NOT A ICT FAN.

For the record im not going to Perth to watch St Johnstone - Im off  to Tinksville where they are playing. I think you wrongly assumed I was going to switch allegiances - i only said i was off to watch them at the weekend ya awta!

My thoughts exactly RiG.  It's getting monotonous the number of times you read about some of our fans whinging about fellow supporters.  Supporting is not only about making a noise.  I first saw Caley in the 50's, I'm also a season ticket holder.  I wonder how long  ITSAGOALGRAIGDARGO has "supported" ICT and how much money he has put into the club in comparison?  Some people seem to go to games to find fault with the crowd rather than to see the football.

I go to watch and support my team vocally it is just rather unfortunate the atmosphere is non existent. And as for the money I have given the club in comparison to what. you who probably jumped on the bandwagon as soon as SPL status was achieved. By the way its not cheap buying season tickets for four, and kitting three kids out in the latest ICT gear year in year out. How much do you spend at the club?

Who mentioned Bayne - have i ever said i hated him.  Infact I cheered when he scored like i do whenever he scores ya tawt.

Oh dear. Resorting to foul mouthed abuse to get his point across. How sad. You have berated Bayne repeatedly this season despite all his hard work and effort. It was also you who claimed he wouldn't score more than 3 goals this season. You are incapable of praising him instead you choose to come on here and sing about Craig Dargo completely disregarding what Bayne has put into games. Some supporter.

Every game Im as vocal as can be encouraging my three children to get involved as well.  What were you doing?

Much the same actually.

As for informing stewards/police  I didnt have to because people beat me to it - and low and behold nothing was done about it. If I had not been at the game with my children I would have physically removed some of them myself! A f-ing disgrace.

Do something about then! Contact the club! Don't bleat about it on a messageboard and then take no direct action. If the club get enough complaints then they will have to act.

Not a big ICT fan - F.O . I travel the length and breadth of the country with my three children to watch Caley. They have every strip available , bedding , training gear. We haven't missed a home match in over three years including our time at pittodrie -so who the fcku are you to say I AM NOT A ICT FAN.

More abuse. Is there another way you can get your point across without resorting to F this and F that? As for "Who am I to say you aren't an ICT?" fan I think this next quote covers it pretty well:

For the record im not going to Perth to watch St Johnstone - Im off  to Tinksville where they are playing. I think you wrongly assumed I was going to switch allegiances - i only said i was off to watch them at the weekend ya awta!

So after getting all high and mighty about what an excellent ICT fan you are what are you doing this weekend? Not going to the ICT game but going to watch Ross County  :015: Boy I wish I was as good a fan as you are! After giving their all last weekend and being so cruelly dumped out of the Cup the lads will need our support - not people like you abandoning them to go and watch Ross County.

I go to watch and support my team vocally it is just rather unfortunate the atmosphere is non existent. And as for the money I have given the club in comparison to what. you who probably jumped on the bandwagon as soon as SPL status was achieved. By the way its not cheap buying season tickets for four, and kitting three kids out in the latest ICT gear year in year out. How much do you spend at the club?

You seem surprised that the atmosphere is poor when anyone who has been at ICT games for the last 7 years could tell you the same thing.

Being a good supporter has nothing to do with how much you spend at the club shop. Being a good supporter would be getting behind the team whenever you get a chance to be at a game and not deserting ICT the weekend after such a crushing defeat. That kind of attitude is normally reserved for the so called "glory hunting" ICT fans and to be honest you sound just like one of "them".

EDIT: Let's not also forget this excellent quote from "SuperFan" Itsagoalcraigdargo

Certainly will not be renewing season ticket and Im off to watch St Johnstone at the weekend.

What a great fan you really are! :015:

Much the same actually.

I didn't know you have 3 kids RIG  :016:  :015:

Who mentioned Bayne - have i ever said i hated him.  Infact I cheered when he scored like i do whenever he scores ya ****.

Oh dear. Resorting to foul mouthed abuse to get his point across. How sad. You have berated Bayne repeatedly this season despite all his hard work and effort. It was also you who claimed he wouldn't score more than 3 goals this season. You are incapable of praising him instead you choose to come on here and sing about Craig Dargo completely disregarding what Bayne has put into games. Some supporter.

Think you might be referring to 1MORESEASONBLACK don't blame you though they both have similar stupid names and both talk as much 5hite

Leave the guys alone, they can moan like the rest of us if they want, thats what the site is for, getting it off your chest.

lets not all get too righteous, bit of live and let live, swings both ways and all that.

Guest donmac298

"you who jumped on the bandwagon as soon as SPL status was achieved".  That's where you're 100% wrong - read my post again.  I was a regular at  Telford Street (and away games) possibly before you were born.

sorry for becoming involved in what seems i relevant arguement

just wondering what the **** an AWTA is ???  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

>>>> only said i was off to watch them at the weekend ya awta<<<<<<

I didn't know you have 3 kids RIG  :016:  :015:

Who do you think the other 3 I go to games with are?  :004:

Think you might be referring to 1MORESEASONBLACK don't blame you though they both have similar stupid names and both talk as much 5hite

Hence why they are the same person.

sorry for becoming involved in what seems i relevant arguement

just wondering what the **** an AWTA is ???  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

>>>> only said i was off to watch them at the weekend ya awta<<<<<<

Just looked it up in the dictionary and it says AWTA- left footed Canadian defender.

To try & get this back on topic....

I've just watched it again (for the 35th time) on widescreen HD TV.... There was no sign of Black indicating to the bench that he was ready, or wanted to come off.... That was around the 75th minute mark, and he was buzzing about like a bee winning lots of possession and keeping us moving forward....

It was a crazy move to take him off and bring on another striker... crazy, crazy crazy.... no need for it at all and it cost us us the feckin game..... :020:

Anyway, its all last week, Whether Black wanted off or was taken off we will probably never know.

It will be remembered for losing two goals in the last 3 minutes, not the fact that we led Ceptic for most of the game, and that taking Black off upset the midfield enough to maybe cost us the game, or even a replay.

It also points out that we have a pretty weak squad overall and its very likely that CC will not be spending lots of money this close season improving it either, if Dargs goes i can see him relying on Denzil and Bayne with Rory a bit player :006:

Anyway, roll on saturday and 3 points against the Dundee utd scum.

Anyway, its all last week, Whether Black wanted off or was taken off we will probably never know.

I think we should be told (from both sides) exactly why he was subbed.... Bazza looked about dead on his feet, but he lasted another 10 minutes. Whatever the reason it effectively finished off season 2006/7...

I think we should be told (from both sides) exactly why he was subbed.... Bazza looked about dead on his feet, but he lasted another 10 minutes. Whatever the reason it effectively finished off season 2006/7...

Well here from the horses mouth...

Inverness courier 2.3.07

" I know Ian got a real lift from being included' Christie said. ' He played really well and it was just a shame he couldn't have lasted the 90 minutes'.

" He actually wanted to come off 10 minutes sooner than when he was subbed, but in that time he set himself some high standards that he has to try and now maintain for the rest of the season"

Fair enough, but if Black, in my mind our best midfielder had been given more games he would have been fitter instead he gets 10-15 minutes here and there which cant help match fitness.

Anyway its gone, and i'm looking forward to another home game! Get shouting and singing!!!! :021:

He still looked reasonably fresh to me when he came off.... Wasn't he playing in the reserves last week?

Maybe he was mentally exhausted - I still find it hard to accept he was asking to come off after just 60 mins -

I am the only one who can mind the way he reacted when CC "hooked" him after around 60 mins against Dunfermline at East End Park?  And that was another game where he played his socks off.....

I can't get over it - Hairy - I was so looking forward to a trip to Hampden in May...... :020:

As for the explanation I couldn't help noticing (TV replays) that Blackie fowled Kenny Miller midway inside ICT's half in the 68th minute... A nasty ref might have booked him for it.... moments after that McSwegan was on the touchline warming up.... the sub was made in the 75th minute - I suspect CC was sh1ttin himself fearing another mis-timed tackle that would have got him sent off..... and suspended...  Even allowing for that - to bring McSwegan on instead of Caff was a big, big mistake....

I can't get over it - Hairy - I was so looking forward to a trip to Hampden in May...... :020:

As for the explanation I couldn't help noticing (TV replays) that Blackie fowled Kenny Miller midway inside ICT's half in the 68th minute... A nasty ref might have booked him for it.... moments after that McSwegan was on the touchline warming up.... the sub was made in the 75th minute - I suspect CC was sh1ttin himself fearing another mis-timed tackle that would have got him sent off..... and suspended...  Even allowing for that - to bring McSwegan on instead of Caff was a big, big mistake....

**** sake, your as bad as the paranoid, conspiracy theory wielding Celtic fans.  Charlie gave his reason on the radio, and in the press.  What more do you want?  Him to come over and suck you off to make it all better?

Get over it, there are plenty more years left to win the cup, it isn't as if we are going to go bust tomorrow.  Celtic won, we lost - that is football.  It might be hard, but hey, that is life.  How do you think I feel?  I went from being £100 up to being £20 down in a matter of minutes, I nearly cried.  But even worried about why Blackie came off.  But CC gave a reason, he has kept to the same reason and I am happy with it, and I believe him because I don't have some chip on my shoulder.  CC might make mistakes, but I very much doubt he would try and sabotage a cup game by bringing off our best player unless he had to.

Caley100 got it rite - Black should have been back sooner and it wasnt the only feck up made. Why change the feckin system? EWS has got a feckin massive chip on his shoulder and has joined the CC Protection Society and has buried his freedom of speech principles. Well thats what happens when you live in Weegieland.  :015: :015:

Caley100 got it rite - Black should have been back sooner and it wasnt the only feck up made. Why change the feckin system? EWS has got a feckin massive chip on his shoulder and has joined the CC Protection Society and has buried his freedom of speech principles. Well thats what happens when you live in Weegieland.  :015: :015:

I haven't joined it, he still made a massive mistake by going with 3 up-front with 10 minutes to go without bring on Caff.  However, if he has said that Black was tired and signalled to come off then what can we do?  We have to believe him.

Otherwise we start to undermine him, and the team and in the end we turn into the same paranoid Celtic fans that whine each week.  Why would CC lie to us?  If it was because he was afriad Blackie was going to get sent, I am sure he would have said that.

Unless you want me to stoke the fire?  Fine;

"Black was brought off the pitch so Charlie could see his old team, Celtic, beat the team that swallowed up both Thistle and Caley because he harbours great hatred over the merger.  Now that he is the manager he can put his plan into action to destroy ICT."

Happy?