Details for streaming home games

13 hours ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

If you are on a PC - top right of the screen - do you see a symbol for the head and shoulders of a person?  Click on it.

The wee mannie on the top right is the way in I tried a few times last week then clicked on the mannie and that was me in :wink:

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought the broadcast was decent enough, apart from when the ball was not in play like waiting for a corner and the AI went in search of it. The commentator has a difficult job without a sideki

A wee bit of positive news, I hope - Andy and his team (who do the highlights filming from the A9 side of the ground) invited me along on Saturday to act as the 'commentator' for a test run of their n

I really enjoyed that. It felt like I was at my seat.  My low concentration and poor eyesight were mimicked perfectly by the AI. The staring and swearing at the linesmans bald head made

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ictbob said:

Says it starting at 1.30 but I'll have another beer and wait.

No that’s the clubs a Facebook page prematch build up, not the live stream.

2 minutes ago, givmeaccccc said:

Still no video, wee wheel spinning for past 10 minutes😒

Must be your broadband, mine is ok but the commentator hasn't turned up 

No improvement in the quality of product from last Saturday. 

It is very difficult to watch and feels like I am getting a sore head. 

I think I will wait for the highlights on youtube tomorrow and bin the streaming. 

Edited by aaroncoganshogun

I refrained from criticising last week's effort but for a club which needs every penny surely the inability to address the well documented shortcomings is unforgivable. 

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • tm4tj locked this topic