FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New County Manager

CmonTheCaley

Good enough for him. He trashed everyone except himself. Nasty wee Gudgie.

Better off without people like that in your life...

Shit Begone.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

It started with:

Ross County Football Club are delighted to announce the appointment of new manager, Derek Adams. CEO Steven Ferguson added - “We are delighted to welcome Derek Adams back to Ross County Football Club.

But, after a few weeks .....The County manager - who started his third stint as Staggies boss a few months ago - will leave immediately after the club accepted his resignation. 

Derek said, ‘After much consideration in recent weeks, I have made the decision to resign from my position as First Team Manager. Over my Twelve League games in charge, we moved 6 points clear of the team directly below and have been extremely close to gaining more victories and draws. 

Those with a keen eye will spot that he did not mention losing at home to Partick 3-0 in the Scottish Cup.

4 hours ago, CELTIC1CALEY3 said:

we moved 6 points clear of the team directly below and have been extremely close to gaining more victories and draws. 

The only success he can point to is being above a team that has taken 3 points from a possible 54!

• Funny 1