FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

St Mirren game Pre-Meet

maimie

was speaking to the marchers this morning as they wend their weary way down to paisley down the scenic banks of loch lomond and past the tranquillity of the Inversnaid Hotel.

they will be in the Caledonia bar before the game and would love to see as many folk there as can make it

they will be in the Caledonia bar before the game and would love to see as many folk there as can make it

Which, according to Mirren fans, has been closed for months.

EDIT: This bar is closed and has been for months.

*Click*

Thinking caps on for another boozer.

guess its glasgow for us then rigaldo.  shame i wont see the marchers again after this morning but nevermind, theyll get a round of applause at the game (rather than a round of drinks at the alamo)

need to buy some cables for my stereo and maybe a new pair of trainers actually, usual saturday p1sh :017:  but ill do that after the game

i hate going to games if ive got a bad throat and its wet and/or cold, beer normaly a bit gash and i get a headache!

i seriously tempted though.  got till about 8 to decide

edit - im not dying or anything by any stretch, i was fine up until i went to sleep friday afternoon, i just KNOW the best thing for me to do today is eat pizza, have the laptop on msn, play san andreas on the playstation and watch employee of the month/waynes world/bill and teds bogus journey/any crap on the tv all day.  **** ive even got a pink floyd dvd amazon managed to delivered 2 weeks late

i dont know, ill decide in a bit, i dont even know if nod bought me a ticket!