FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The rise and rise of ICT

FROM BALINTORE balintore.jpgTO BUCHARESTunirii_square_bucharest_romania_photo_tatiana_murzin.jpg

I concede to a combined euphoria of exhilaration and positive anticipation on reading of the planned links between ICT and the footballing legends of Eastern Europe.  :022:

I glowed with pride that our small but developing club are forging links, in the desired and eco-friendly spirit, with our brethren in the European Community. I trembled in admiration that we are proposing to suppport the impoverished and struggling nations of Esatern Europe and providing their yoof with a godsend opportunity to learn and prosper in more salacious enviroments. I simply felt emotionally overwhelmed that a club of our tender years, moving rapidly through its puberty into teenage life, could provide such a mature and compassionate attachment to people less fortunate than our good selves.

I am further enthused at the prospect that ICT may well also "mature" well before the legal age of consent and that we are striving to progressively meander, albeit insiduously, up the often tortorous and demanding slopes of success.

But, most of all, I am delighted that we are maintaining our traditional links with the ***** population and have even taken our bond to a higher level.  :001:

From Balintore to Bucharest - from Kiltarlity to Krakow, from Scoot Leithch to Gheorghe Hagi, from Alex Smith to Gheorghe Popescu.  :023:

We have progressed from our original embodiment and pity for the generalised "tinker" breed of gypsies to the embracement of the more refined and charasmatic Romany nation.

No more shall we plunder the now barren fields of Ross-Shire. No more shall we scour and scout the playing fields of northern caravan and camping sites. No more shall we rely on fodder from Victoria Park. Our eyes have been opened to the plentiful orchards of Esatern Europe where our experienced fruit pickers will assist us in seek out and procuring the ripening foootballing fruits and allow the virginal grapse to mature into vintages on the fields of the Longman.

HELLO ROMANIA - GOODBYE ROSS-SHIRE  HELLO POLAND - GOODBYE PORTMAHOMMACK.  :crazy07:

hagi.jpgpopescu-g1.jpg

Personally speaking, Jock, the Pimple is very impressed with such an idyllic ,euphoric, rendering to the usually more down- to- earth IHE and his grasp of vocabularly is similarly impressive.

Hoch! Hoch!

P.S. In Ukraine I am informed that football is a real hacking dirty game--it's the ever present risk of starvation that does it--that and the lack of an imbedded welfare state. LOL.

S :crazy07:o these boys should fit right in to the SPL.  :crazy07: :clapping03:

FROM BALINTORE TO BUCHAREST

I concede to a combined euphoria of exhilaration and positive anticipation on reading of the planned links between ICT and the footballing legends of Eastern Europe.  :022:

I glowed with pride that our small but developing club are forging links, with our brethren in the European Community. I trembled in admiration that we are proposing to suppport the impoverished and struggling nations of Esatern Europe.

But, most of all, I am delighted that we are maintaining our traditional links with the ***** population and have even taken our bond to a higher level.  :001:

We have progressed from our original embodiment and pity for the generalised "tinker" breed of gypsies to the embracement of the more refined and charasmatic Romany nation.

No more shall we plunder the now barren fields of Ross-Shire. No more shall we scour and scout the playing fields of northern caravan and camping sites. No more shall we rely on fodder from Victoria Park. Our eyes have been opened to the plentiful orchards of Esatern Europe where our experienced fruit pickers will assist us in seek out and procuring the ripening foootballing fruits and allow the virginal grapse to mature into vintages on the fields of the Longman.

IHE you truly are a very compassionate man. :015: :015: :015: