FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Permit Appeal

I have managed to covertly obtain a copy of the appeal drafted by Alan Savage which will be presented to the Home Office Permit Appeal Panel tomorrow. The document. in its entirity, is almost 10 pages long but I felt that the following two paragraphs highlighted how the appeal is based on footballing, political, cultural and humanitarian grounds.

"We feel that Marius is a player of the highest calibre and would be able to contribute significantly to the development of the game at the top level in Scotland. He has played at the highest levels across Europe, representing well known clubs such as Dinamo Bucharest, Sporting Lisbon, Standard Liege and Mainz. He has represented his country (Romania) on 17 occassions, netting 6 international goals. His international career has been temporarily halted due to injury problems and contract issues with his previous club, Mainz of Germany. He will undoubtedly be a crowd puller in Inverness and will bring media attention to the footballing outposts of the Highlands. Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Club has developed dramatically in the last six years and Marius will undoubtedly enhance this reputation and strengthen our finances accordingly. This could bring increased prosperity to the region as a whole. Marius will also be an added attraction to the ever increasing multi-cultural, international and cosmopolitan appeal of the SPL."

"From a cultural and humanitarian perspective we feel that Marius could develop into a role model and icon like figure to the large ***** populations north of Inverness. We have received a testimonial from the Ross-Shire Romany Society who stress that Marius's Romany status would be inspirational to the local amalgamation of tinkers, caravan dwellers, peg sellers, travelling folk and beggars, predominantly populating the poorer areas of Dingwall and Easter Ross. It is envisaged that the mere fact that he can be seen to live, work and prosper in a big city would be inspirational in itself."

He has represented his country (Romania) on 17 occassions, netting 6 international goals.

hope he doesnt send that ... its 12 goals in 28 appearances ...... :004:

The whole community should be grateful to IHE, for his perseverance in steering the Niculae hearing in the right direction and highlighting the deprivation within this area that exists in our neighbourhood. Immortal is insufficient for this Howden Ender, he has managed single handed to enable Marius to take his place alongside footballing greats like Rory and Roscoe and we are indebted to this humble, shy, retiring, and unselfish superhuman for giving us the chance to watch him grace the stage at TCS.  I feel a knighthood will be in the New Years honours list and look forward to the day when we can go to the Queens garden to show our appreciation of this giant within our ranks.

I say erect the statue now, I have a vision of IHE kilted and standing, staring onto the pitch, his flowing locks rippling in the breeze, a double voddie and coke from Marius in his right hand, his left hand saluting another goal and the smile on his face, a face battle hardened through years of alcohol abuse with crows feet protruding from the corner of his eyes and teeth like rows of Glesga tenements a voice to die for and all five foot three of him built like a brick shithouse.  His beer stained sweatshirt with the words HMS Sneck barely visible beneath his carryout, bulging with pride. His wee, kind and benevolent heart pumping, the adrenalin and endorphins pulsating through his power packed Adonis like Charles Atlas physique..........wow, what a guy.

John Smeaton eat your heart out, your turn will come one day, until then like the rest of us stand and admire this enigma, this puzzle of life and gape in awe at what we all strive to be................perfect.

:allhail:

Very good news indeed especially after Saturday.

If all the rumours about how much this lad earns are true, I'm sure a lot of fans (including myself) will expect a very slick hit rate.

How many goals do you expect from him this year?

The whole community should be grateful to IHE, for his perseverance in steering the Niculae hearing in the right direction and highlighting the deprivation within this area that exists in our neighbourhood. Immortal is insufficient for this Howden Ender, he has managed single handed to enable Marius to take his place alongside footballing greats like Rory and Roscoe and we are indebted to this humble, shy, retiring, and unselfish superhuman for giving us the chance to watch him grace the stage at TCS.  I feel a knighthood will be in the New Years honours list and look forward to the day when we can go to the Queens garden to show our appreciation of this giant within our ranks.

I say erect the statue now, I have a vision of IHE kilted and standing, staring onto the pitch, his flowing locks rippling in the breeze, a double voddie and coke from Marius in his right hand, his left hand saluting another goal and the smile on his face, a face battle hardened through years of alcohol abuse with crows feet protruding from the corner of his eyes and teeth like rows of Glesga tenements a voice to die for and all five foot three of him built like a brick shithouse.   His beer stained sweatshirt with the words HMS Sneck barely visible beneath his carryout, bulging with pride. His wee, kind and benevolent heart pumping, the adrenalin and endorphins pulsating through his power packed Adonis like Charles Atlas physique..........wow, what a guy.

John Smeaton eat your heart out, your turn will come one day, until then like the rest of us stand and admire this enigma, this puzzle of life and gape in awe at what we all strive to be................perfect.

:allhail:

Do ya fancy a celebration jamming session before the Arab game ya sarcy ****.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I say erect the statue now, I have a vision of IHE kilted and standing, staring onto the pitch, his flowing locks rippling in the breeze, a double voddie and coke from Marius in his right hand, his left hand saluting another goal and the smile on his face, a face battle hardened through years of alcohol abuse with crows feet protruding from the corner of his eyes and teeth like rows of Glesga tenements a voice to die for and all five foot three of him built like a brick shithouse.  His beer stained sweatshirt with the words HMS Sneck barely visible beneath his carryout, bulging with pride. His wee, kind and benevolent heart pumping, the adrenalin and endorphins pulsating through his power packed Adonis like Charles Atlas physique..........wow, what a guy.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Adonis ..... adone_statua.jpg

or maybe .... 1125952739042711517_rs.jpg

wait, no, I think it must be this one ......

1269630195009013595_rs.jpg

Dear Moderators,

I continue to be bemused at the fact that I am regularly chastised and/or censored for alledged "abuse" of other posters but when the shoe is on the other feckin foot the moderators all appear to revel in, or join in with, my ridicule. May I remind you all that I too have a heart and can experience sensitivity at times.

IHE  :019: