FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Lee Bullen

Pele_Is_God

at 36 he's not going to be around long - a season or two perhaps - but he might solve the immediate problem and give Brewster time to find a permanent player

Radio Scotland reporting that he is NOT now coming to ICT. They said this straight after a pre-recorded interview with Brewster saying that the defender he was hopeful of getting would sort the defence out. I presume he wasn't referring to Proctor.  :017:

pity aboot the bull.

he's played in every single position at sheff wed.. yep even goalie!

he's a great all-round player, confident, the sheff wed fans love him to death...

...as does this wee pink person fae dunfy  :023:

Buffy x  :021:

ty pimpernel... i think LOL

one game Gringo and yer convinced of someone's ability on the pitch?  awa and bile yer heid ya bampot.  lee has been at sheff wed for over  three seasons now... he didnae become captain for nothing ye know.  he's not a fantastic player by any means, just a good all-round one.

i'd have thought ye were needing folk like that on yer team the now, judging by yer record this season, so far.

gaun gies a kiss next time i'm in the Innes ya dobber ;)

Buffy x

What perplexes me about the fact that we even approached Sheffield Wednesday is that it's fairly common knowledge that Dods indicated that he would stay if he was offered the security of a four year contract but the club were not prepared to grant his request on the grounds tht he was 31 years of age.

Yet here we are courting a player to fill the gaping hole left by Dods who is a year older than he would have been at the very end of that contract.

ty pimpernel... i think LOL

one game Gringo and yer convinced of someone's ability on the pitch?  awa and bile yer heid ya bampot.  lee has been at sheff wed for over  three seasons now... he didnae become captain for nothing ye know.  he's not a fantastic player by any means, just a good all-round one.

i'd have thought ye were needing folk like that on yer team the now, judging by yer record this season, so far.

gaun gies a kiss next time i'm in the Innes ya dobber ;)

Buffy x

Was talking to an Owls fan at work...he goes to loads of games. He say's ICT had a lucky escape saying Bullen was...erm..not very good when he came to them four years ago and he's now four years older!!!!...  :004: :004: :crazy07:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

holymotherofgod

"long in the tooth" ... this coming from a football club where yer boss is 40 and still plays...

LB is a good allround player; in fact he has played in nearly every position possible on a football pitch; he also solely plays for the jersey which in my books makes him a good chap.

I strongly hope he comes back to Scotland; his family are still here and it would be great to see him playing again; so let's get Brew on the ball (ahem) and bring him to Caley.

Buffy x