FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Upcoming Scotland games

RossP

4 sleeps to go  :crazy07:

Managed to get the week off work (since going onto a supply contract), so a group of around 12 of us are going to the Lithuania game, as well as making the trip to France.

Anyone else going??

All in all i've worked out the whole week will cost me about ?300, which includes Tickets for both games, flights, hostels, buses and a guess at budget for food and drink.

I move out of my rented flat on the day before Lithuania, and move into my newly bought flat on Sat 15th, so i guess i'm saving a bit of money on rent.

Where are people heading pre-match??

Just a bit of shameless advertising - I manage the Boswell, a mere 10 min stagger from Hampden! Anyone ICT fans making their way down are more than welcome in either of our bars, the restaurant and also the beer garden if you require some al fresco refreshment!

Since we fly out on the Monday, we'll also be taking in the Hampden experience on the Sunday.

Just think, I will be standing on the same pitch which Mikolaunas will get sent off for diving on. Might take a wee divot to France with me...

I was going to go to the Lithuania match but I have been sent a hospitality ticket fer the Belarus v Romania game. Been saving up yer spondoolachs Maimie - ya part timer?

have indeed oh great immortal one!  first ever away trip with the TA and not even got my inheritance yet!  :001:

as for your hospitality enjoy and not too much drinking of humble rum....  :rotflmao:

what a great result, had my head in my hands after the equaliser but all credit to Eck for making the changes early... for me I would have thought Maloney and McFadden merited a place in the starting line up but both proved to be excellent subs....

What a goal by McFadden  :010:

Weir was brilliant... as was Brown and Fletcher

Diving like that should be punished but then again Wilson would be screwed

Bring on the France!!

What a day - I'm absolutely exhausted!!

First trip away with the Highland Tartan Army, superb!  :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

Probably my last too if I win the ?50 raffle again!  :015:  I got no end of abuse for that!

C'mon Scotland!!!!  Believe ya bVggars!!!!

Come back from Paris with a Win Maimie!

:boldblue: :brave: :boldblue:

Mrs PB

x